- Configure and troubleshoot routing protocols: Static Routing, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP and BGP.
- Traffic filtering using standard and extended access lists.
- Create and modify access lists.
- Extensive knowledge of NAT (Static, Dynamic and PAT).
- Policy Based Routing (PBR), Route Filtering, Redistribution, and Summarization.
- IP addressing, subnetting, implementing VLSM design network.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and OSI models.
- VPN Knowledge setup and troubleshooting.
- Implement and maintain Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Strong knowledge in VoIP telephony, CME and CUCM.
- Strong understanding of VLANs.
- Knowledge of VTP, STP, Dot1q.
- Efficient load balancing.
- Experience in redundancy protocols (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP).
- Port Aggregation (Ether Channel).
- Implement Port Security.
- Strong ability to work independently and as a team member.
- High level of motivation.
- Efficient time management especially in fast - paced environments.
- Tolerant and flexible in different situations.
- Personable and excellent communication skills.
- Quick learner and self - motivated.
- Fluent in Turkish and English.
- Limited working proficiency in French.
- Professional and personal international experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Proficient in SAP.
- Build, install, administer and troubleshoot networks from scratch.
- Provide support for business continuity for Local and Wide Area Networks.
- Configure, install and manage wireless controllers and access points.
- Configure and maintain Cisco routers 800, 1700, 1800, 1900; OSPF, EIGRP, Static routing, route redistribution, ACL’s, NAT and DHCP.
- Identify, troubleshoot and secure network and system performance issues.
- Manage Lifecycle for all network devices including routers and switches for multiple stores.
- Configure and maintain switch network Cisco 2960, 3560, VTP, VLAN, STP, Port Security, Ether Channel.
- Responsible for system maintenance and data security.
- Configure, troubleshoot and manage wide variety routers and switches.
- Provide Network Engineering, Implementation, Administration and Documentation.
- Separating private and public network.
Sales Support and Customer Service
- Provide Saudi Airlines sales teams, corporate and travel agents all kind of technical support in an effort to increase Saudi Airlines sales & revenue.
- Handle and follow-up with group sales.
- Make fare quotations for government employee ticket requests.
- Answer incoming calls and emails from travel agencies, corporate and other Saudi Airline offices with a goal of providing first call resolution for superior customer service.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams.
- Work with individuals and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience.
- Organize sales call to inform our partners of our promotions.
- Follow process and procedures as established by the business and able to take direction.
- Maintain strong, cordial and helpful relationships with travel agencies.
- Function as a contributing member of the department through effective communication and assisting others as needed.
Sales Support & Indoor Sales
- Provided AF/KL/DL sales teams and travel agents all kind of technical support in an effort to boost AF/KL/DL and Sky Team sales.
- Refunded tickets for which AF/KL prior approval is requested.
- Handled refund requests for DL and conducted them to related department.
- Organized regular sales call to inform our partners of our promotions.
- Conducted audits: to ensure that tickets issued by the local distribution network comply with the Company’s fare policy.
- Made Confidential KLM Delta products “easy to sell “thus to contribute increase of AFKLDL market shares.
- Contributed to improve AFKL sales team efficiency.
- Improved the quality of service provided to travel agents.
- Improved sales audit.
- Prospected SME & CORPORATE potential.
Customer Service Specialist
- Gave a good quality service and dynamic support to worldwide customers all around the world on behalf of Confidential -KLM-Delta.
- Answered all telephone calls to Confidential and KLM Service Standards.
- Utilized the Confidential -KLM computerized reservation system to make telephone sales for individual clients
- Promoted Confidential -KLM products in order to generate revenue.
- Assisted customers with after-sales service e.g. change of reservation.
- Proposed additional services and information to clients to enhance customer service and loyalty.
Passenger Services Representative
- Provided passengers smooth and comfortable trip.
- Replied all demands of passengers such as acceptance at the check-in counters and assistance at the boarding gates of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Confidential until they leave Ataturk International Airport.