Seeking Employment as Security Analyst
- Lead Network Support Engineer for both the Enterprise and Clinical Site Networks
- Network Security Design Engineer entailing Access, Distribution, Core and Edge Network Designs
- Network Configuration Support in Primary & Secondary roles regarding IP Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Security Appliances, Load Balancers and Wireless Controllers
- Network Monitoring & Troubleshooting support utilizing network management tools i.e. Solar Winds, NetMRI, IBM Precision, Tivoli, HP OpenView. Diagnostic tools WireShark, NetScout, Extra Hop and Manage Engine Net Flow analyzer.
- Information Assurance/Cyber - Security Program Manager
- Chief Information System Security Audit Team
- Advisor to the Chief Information Officer
- Information Assurance and Vulnerability Management Program Manager
- Design Readiness & Review Member
- Risk Assessment Program Manager
- Cloud Assessment O365
- Secure LAN & WAN Design and Implementation
- Network Auditing Team Lead
- Network Documentation Lead, authoring Policies & Procedural Information/Network Diagrams
- Network Security Design and Implementation
- Network Security Officer
- Cisco Router Administration & Configuration of 6500, 7200, 3700, 3800, 3600, 4000/4500, 2600 series/OSPF/EIGRP/BGP/MPLS/VPN/RIP/IGRP/ODR/Frame-Relay/SDLC
- Cisco Switch Administration 6500 Cat OS/HYBRID/NATIVE, Nexus 7000, 5000, 4500, 3700,3500, 2900,
- Juniper Security Appliance and Ethernet Switch Administration of SRX-210, SRX-100, EX4200 and EX2200
- Cisco Firewall Administration & Configuration of Cisco PIX 515, 515E, 520, ASA 5520, ASA 5505
- Pala Alto Firewall Administration 4050 & 3050
- DNS Administration, Unix System Administration (Berkley Software Design, Sun Solaris, HP-UX) /Linux (Slackware, Red Hat & SUSE) Administration, Proxy Server Administration, SNMP Administration
Network Senior Engineer
- Currently serving in senior support role, providing on and off-site network support for Enterprise Ethernet, wired and wireless, IP Telephony, remote-access and managed Internet service configurations.
- Network administration, providing problem-solving break-fix support, network design analysis including evaluation of network component software configuration for the purpose of performance improvement
- Network monitoring and diagnostic application level support, assisting server and network administrators where performance evaluation is sought for determination of support solutions
- Formulating network diagrams, defining planned and existing network architectures for present and future network support requirements
- Providing consultations for customers requiring comprehensive assessment of their network infrastructure, entailing point by point options and recommendations for achieving solutions and improvements furthering computing environment efficiencies
Senior Information Security Officer
- Successfully supervised and managed the Agency’s Payment Card Industry, Federal Information Security Management Act, Information Assurance, Risk Management Framework and Continuous Monitoring Programs.
- Directed formal cybersecurity reviews of Agency information systems, products and services.
- Reviewed, briefed and provided counsel regarding the implementation of secure network design, cloud technologies, computer hardware component and software configurations for the purpose of ensuring conformity with Defense-In-Depth computer network defense methods.
Network Engineer/Network Information Assurance Officer
- Network Engineer and Network Security Officer, planning, designing and overseeing perimeter network security design.
- I’ve configured and administered network security components, including firewalls, proxy servers, network intrusion detection system and IOS IDS configurations.
- Planned, organized and directed team assignments frequently involving an extensive degree of research, secure network design and implementation.
- Conducted extensive on-site work in successfully designing and deploying IP networks and IP Telephony systems containing; Servers in stand-alone & virtual environments, Ethernet Switches, proxy servers, firewalls, intrusion detections systems, intrusion prevention systems, anti-malware appliances, network load balancers, secure email gateways, and host intrusion detection systems.
- Frequently reviewed and provided formal input to Statements of Work for telecommunications infrastructure and supporting network computing security requirements.