- +10 years of experience in customer/user service focusing on technical support, project, design and operation of data network and telecommunications, working in telecom/network providers, financial companies and electrical company.
- Professional with ease and willingness to learn, good relationship, proactive, good written and oral communication.
- Ability to work in high pressure environments.
- Extremely detailed and precise, being able to perform technical and detailed work with high quality in compliance with standards, procedures and methodologies. Likes to think of creative solutions to the problems of everyday life, through dynamic and logical think;
- Analysis and development of reports of vulnerabilities and disabilities of the network environment, including topology and configuration of equipment, focusing on environmental and the network equipments safety, always following the standards and/or best practice recommendations released by the manufacturers and/or by communities and groups of network engineering known and respected worldwide;
- Implementation of network designs, as well as the deployment and implementation of procedures for troubleshooting.
- Implementation of tools to help in troubleshooting using distributed sniffers and collectors of traffic (NetFlow);
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies such as routing, switching, IP telephony, unified communications, wireless networking and security environment through the firewall;.
- Strong knowledge of network protocols and routing, such as Ethernet, GigaEthernet, TenEthernet, Frame - Relay, PPP, HDLC, MPLS, VPN Site-to-Site and Client-to-Site, RIP, OSPF, BGP, 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.1x;
- Strong knowledge of network virtualization and high availability features, such as VRF, network partition in LoadBalancers, Confidential VPC, Confidential VSS;
- Deep and strong knowledge of routers, switches, access point and firewall (PIX / ASA) of the manufacturer Cisco. Knowledge of Checkpoint Firewall;
- Implementation, management and troubleshooting in traffic balancers F5, A10 and traffic accelerators Riverbed;
- Implementation and maintenance of analysis and monitoring environment, providing proactive monitoring through SNMP, ICMP, and also using automated scripts, generating alerts and notify the NOC or performing an automated action.
- Team leader analyst responsible for all network deployments of Confidential corporate network, performing technical design of the solution, as well, environment implementation and support.
- Expertise in various network equipment such as switches and routers, firewall (Checkpoint), load balances.
- Responsible for the project to deploy the new network design and architecture, installing new Switches Confidential Nexus, drived by high network performance and high availability and to reducing the operational costs.
- I act as a consultant to other analysts from network team.
- Focal point in Brazil to the Confidential network engineering team based at US.
- Focal point to networks vendors, working together searching for new devices and new technologies.
- Analyst responsible for all network deployments of Confidential customer, performing technical design of the solution, as well, environment implementation and support.
- Expertise in various network equipment such as switches and routers, firewall (Checkpoint), load balances (F5).
Sr Network Analyst
- Analyst responsible for all network deployments of Confidential customer, performing technical design of the solution, as well, environment implementation.
- Expertise in various network equipment such as switches and routers firewall (Fortigate, Checkpoint), load balances
- Upgrade of 3G IPRAN network of Claro .
- Implementation of new devices and upgrade cards from devices like Confidential 7600 routers.
Sr Network Analyst
- Management of the datacenter environment,
- LAN and WAN of customer BMF&Bovespa, with data network management.
- Worked in projects with design and implementation of new requests for network.
- Team leader for 24x7 team, responsible for the quality of service, implementing procedures and dissemination of knowledge, business SLA and staff hours.
- Strong participation in the implementation of the new DataCenter using the Confidential Nexus Switches.
Sr InfraStructure Analyst
- Management of the datacenter environment, LAN and WAN of customer Confidential Brazil, with data and voice network management. Interaction with telecommunications providers.
- Configuration, administration and troubleshooting of routers, switches and Confidential and CheckPoint firewalls, Confidential load balancers and Riverbed traffic accelerators. 2 and 3 Level support in network, security and monitoring tools.
- Working hard in the improvement project focusing on network security and performance of equipment.
- Expertise in the design of data center consolidation among companies in the Confidential group, offering network design and equipment to meet the requirements of the project.
- Implementation of the solution of Confidential IP Telephony by integrating legacy PBX and then applying a solution of 100% IP voice.