- Highly successful, result oriented leader. Strong interpersonal skills, excellent organizer, strategist, and crisis manager. Able to resolve complex technical problems.
- Provides support of mission - critical, enterprise information and telecommunications systems for Confidential ; communicates and coordinates system upgrades, production changes, and other special projects involving of VMWare VSphere 5.x\6.x, VDI servers and/or storage; server/desktop/user virtualization, interacts with vendors as required for troubleshooting and system upgrade planning; assists in design processes around service-oriented models.
- 25+ years experience in a K-12 enterprise environment, leadership, logistics, distribution, analysis, inventory control, project management, and long range planning
- 15 years experience with configuration, implementation, and management of Microsoft
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012R2 Server environments, and Novell Netware Servers
- 5 years experience with configuration, implementation, and management of VMWare, ESXi host, vSphere 5.x\6.x, VDI virtualization environment providing support for over 100 VM servers and 10,000 VDI Thin clients
- Advanced HP Server support in configuration, implementation, and management of HP servers, blades and enclosures
- Manage and optimize enterprise security solutions, anti-virus, patching (WSUS), firmware updating, and server performance analysis/hardening. Experience enterprise backup administrator
- Capable of developing, mobilizing and managing resources, people and materials effectively and efficiently
- Customer Service Strategic Planning Security IT Management Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Computing Inventory Control Business Analysis
- ITIL Account Management Change Management Analysis Operations Management Process Improvement Integration
Senior VMware/VDI Engineer
- Provides infrastructure support for enterprise VMware Infrastructure 5.x\6.x, environmentMicrosoft Windows 2008r2/2012r2 Server and VMware Horizon View 6.x, environment
- Advanced HP Server support in configuration, implementation, and management of HP servers, blades and enclosures.
- 100 - ESXi 5.x\6.x Host/Servers
- 10 - HP C7000 Blade Enclosure with Gen 7/8/9 servers
- EMC VNX, and Cisco Whiptail Flash SAN Storage
- 10 vCenter 5.x\6.x Server Environments
- 8 - VMware Horizon View 5.x\6.x environments supporting 10,000 Linked Clones
- Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)
- High Availability (HA)
- 30,000 Mixed physical and virtual desktop environment of various HP Desktops
- Manages day-to-day activities of server administration while by installing, modifying, configuring, monitoring, resolving problems, and maintaining servers, desktops and storage devices; detect and fix hardware issues in the data center environments.
- Experience with designing, supporting, and administering Active Directory domain services
- Configuration, implementation, and management of VMWare/VDI/ Windows 2008r2/2012r2 server environments.
- Manage enterprise security solutions, anti-virus, patching (WSUS), firmware updating, intrusion detection systems, and server performance analysis/hardening
- Provide support for third party software integration within enterprise server environment
- Maintain awareness of new developments for software and server technologies
- Evaluate, validate, and test changes before putting into production
- Create templates that will build virtual servers to run District applications
- Ensure security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system audits
- Experience enterprise backup administrator
Senior Information Technology Leader
- I lead the Confidential Information Technology and Telecommunications Services Department which is dedicated to maintaining the highest national levels of student learning outcomes, staff and student engagement, organizational leadership, strategic planning, professional development, and financial stability through the use of technologies.
- I supervise an expert technology team that provides services and support for 6,000+ staff members and 70,000+ students.
- Our district goals foster a culture of learning aligned with technology.
Senior Server/Network Engineer
- Design, monitor, maintain and support a high security network spanning the North East area of San Antonio Texas covering 144 square miles
- Configure, trouble - shoot, and maintain 2000 Cisco routers and switches
- Support and maintain over 500 Windows, Novell and appliance servers
Technical Service Manager
- Responsible for the leadership of 15 support personnel in Computer Services Division providing technical support for over 20,000 Microsoft Windows and Apple desktops and laptops.
- Responsible for timely resolution of all support tickets providing onsite and helpdesk support to the campuses and departments.
- Conducted employee interviews, reviews and terminations.