With my brilliant interpersonal, analytical, verbal and written expression skills and, as a network technician and administrator, I am seeking the position where I can utilize my professional skills in a reputable organization to enhance the vision of the firm in accordance with the rules and regulation of the organization, and also have the ability to take up professional challenges and make use of my technical strength to strengthen the goals of a growing organization.
- Strong assessment/analytical, troubleshooting, & problem resolving skills.
- Team player/leader; Capable of integrating with and developing effective workgroups.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Able to relate well with people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Experienced in supporting, and providing lead skills, in the integration, testing and implementation of projects from inception to completion.
- Excellent Knowledge of troubleshooting and documentations.
- Good oral, telephone, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
Operating Systems: Microsoft windows 2000/XP/vista/ 7/8/2003/2008
Routing Protocols: RIP, OSPF, EIGRP
Network Tools/Management: Remedy, MRTG, Cacti, HP Openview, Netflow Analyzer, WhatsUp Gold, Solar Winds, Wireshark, Orion, Rancid, OpManager.
Network Devices: Cisco routers 2500, 2600, 3600, 4000, 6500, 7200, 7600, 7500, Alteon 180 and 184 web switches.
Network Technology: GRE, MPLS VPN, IPSec, PPPoE, QoS, L2TP, PPP, Multicast, IPSLA, SNMP, etc.
Security Technology (ISA 2004/2006): DMVPN, Deep packet Inspection, Intrusion detection System (IDS)/IPS, Security policy/audit, TACACS, RADIUS, Auto - proxy.
Load Balancers: Alteon web switches 180e, 184.
Protocols/Technologies: Multicast, IP SLA
Ticketing/CRM: Remedy, HP OpenView, Salesforce
Transport Protocol: SONET/SDH, Metro Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet.
- Responsibilities included identifying, troubleshooting, resolving network problems and monitoring systems in a network management center
- Provided technical network interface with customers and various fix agencies
- Escalated problems to the internal Network engineering and external vendors as required
- Initial troubleshooting and resolution of network connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot latency issues
- Development and implementation of best practices and procedures for networking and security
- Project meeting attendance, project management and documentation
- Product and Internet traffic analysis
Junior Systems Administrator
- Responsible for first-level support for all server related issues.
- Maintains a Network Operations Center and provides support, monitoring and troubleshooting for Wide Area Networks, Servers, and Applications.
- Participated in complete system builds, upgrades, migrations, code deployments and patch management.
- Implemented security policy and virus protection.
- Administered change management related to server upgrades and software installation.
- Prepared and maintained documentation of technologies, standards and procedures.
- Performed troubleshooting and resolved client’s LAN network problem at client’s sites within a very minimal downtime.
- Installed Cisco routers and switches with various WAN/LAN configurations in respect to the need of different clients and also ping across networks to ensure through connectivity.
- Monitoring day to day activity of project
- Provided technical support for hardware/software configurations and applications.
- Administered and supported local/LAN printers.
- Administered/provided troubleshooting for Lotus Notes and MS Outlook.
- Installation of IT equipments as well as Networking the whole Hotel building and the Server room.
- Performed day-to-day administration functions, backup and restoration, file server maintenance.
- Assisted in developing plans, strategies and solutions for the design of a new stable and secure desktop, and for the migration of users and services from the current infrastructure into the new design.
- Assisted in identifying detail tasks, schedules and time estimations (effort and duration).
- Assisted in documenting management processes.
- DNS, DHCP, Printer Management, Server Support.
- Served as Team Lead in charge of desktop deployment execution to field offices and corporate locations.
- Provided project to XP Specialist.
- Participated in project planning, deployment logistics and client profiling/needs analyst.
- Provided deployment end user support for Windows XP, MS Office 2003 and other desktop software.
- Maintained technical knowledge in networking area; operating system (Server and PC).
- LAN Administration: added users; printers; removed users; controlling access right list.
- Monitored server performance.
- Supported more than 250 users and the remote users.
- Backup administration.
- Running internet cables through the whole building and installation of Internet connectivity at the Client site.
- Provided second level support to Staffs/ users.
- Provided connectivity (LAN, Internet) troubleshooting and support for approximately 2,500 users.
- Responsible for coaching co-op students and new team members.