- A solution driven professional with diverse experience across Access administration in Information security & risk management. Results - Focused professional recognized for self-starter attitude and out-of-the-box approach.
- Proactive Security Analyst capable of achieving company objectives within strict time requirements and complex environments.
- Over Five (5) years of experience in BPOs in diverse positions with a natural ability for setting up best practices & policies for the organization.
- Skilled motivator negotiator with Interpersonal relationship building skills & ability to work as a team member.
- Carry objective outlook to accurately interpret & comprehend any situation even in high stress environment.
- Strong understanding of ITIL
- Solid understanding of Active Directory, LDAP, identity management software, MFA
- Working knowledge and experience on Incident, Problem and change management practices
- Operational experience that includes working across a broad section of IT services
- Participated/ experienced on Process audits as well as various compliance
ConfidentialSr. Technical Support
- Conduct effective performance evaluations of the team members
- Mentors those with less experience and help team build and execute career development plans
- Encourage junior associates to take responsibility for their development within the rganization
- Approves team member's time and expense reports in a conscientious and timely manner
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures
- Perform recruitment activities as needed
- Enhance team bonding and promote service culture within the team
- Responsible for provisioning/de-provisioning of access to applications, infrastructure and perating systems as per established Policy, Standards and procedures.
- Responsible for updating and resolving request tickets and ensuring timely settlement of assigned user requests and issues as outlined by Service Level Agreements.
- Well versed with following processes, New Hire On-Boarding, Employee Off-Boarding, Department
- Transfers, Access Remediation, and Privileged Access.
- Assist with troubleshooting and problem analysis by working with other teams, vendors or users in diagnosing and resolving users access issues.
- Assist with unique/complex security access requests including internal and external audit and
- Disaster recovery testing.
- Identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the management.