Build rapport and success in the workplace utilizing technology and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Azure All Windows Active Directory
- PowerShell Microsoft Office SharePoint
- Linux Nmap Netcat
- Wireshark Cisco Spiceworks
- Technical Support
- Systems Administration
- Security/Loss Prevention
RECENT WORK HISTORY:
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Teaching IT courses and developing hands - on training for the Cyber Defender & Network Support Specialist program. Instructing students in IT Fundamentals, A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA/Windows 10, and CCENT courses.
- Won award as top 10 IT Trainer worldwide for 2018. Increased attendance, completion rates, student satisfaction and referrals.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Network Administrator / Certification Instructor
- Provided tech support to instructors and staff.
- Deployed networks, servers, and computer labs including testing software.
- Setup and configured CCTV. A/V setup and troubleshooting.
- Managed user accounts and permissions in Active Directory.
- Performed migrations of email service and computers.
- Printer troubleshooting.
- Created and updated certification curricula.
- Trained instructors and provided support to students and instructors.
- Taught certification courses and tutored students.
- Helped implement Google Apps for Business for Confidential ’s official email service and later Office365 migration.
- Computer deployment for Confidential classrooms and administration.
- Network setup and complete computer deployment for Skyland Workforce Center, including CCTV system.
- Taught computer courses from basic use to computer certifications.
- Provided technical support for students, staff, and network administrator.
- Assisted with database design and administration.
- Supported the network administrator with network setup, configuration, troubleshooting and technical support.
- Provided support for Windows Server 2003, client machines using Windows XP and 7, Deep Freeze application, Microsoft Office, Printer maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Created curricula for PC Hardware, Microsoft Access, and A+ Certification courses. Designed lesson plans, assignments, hands-on activities, and tests. Increased passing rates for all classes I created curricula for as well as all classes taught.
Confidential, Bakersfield, California
- Network and computer hardware/software consulting and troubleshooting.
- Organized events and relations with local bands.
- Created and managed a network and database for managing audio/video production and promotional media for local artists.
- Established personal and professional relationships with local bands, venues, and promoters.
Confidential, Stockton, California
Loss Prevention Agent
- Oversaw LP activities at single location, monitored CCTV, made stops, performed inventory and transaction audits, eliminated and prevented fraudulent activity and shortages.
- Physical security and safety, audits of internal/external theft/fraud.
- Report writing for safety and LP incidents.
- Communicating with management and sales associates to prevent shortages and eliminate internal and external theft.
- Modernized operations of the Loss Prevention office and redesigned filing system to increase productivity.
- Improved CCTV implementation, increasing ability to monitor store activity.
- Investigated and apprehended numerous persons involved in internal and external theft/fraud.