Fast Learner, Good organizational skills, Team player, able to work independently using initiative. Very fast at adapting to new technology as occasion demands.
Head of IT/Developer
- Functions as Software Developer, network administrator (Setup network infrastructure and management, ensuring application / file server data backup, making sure all work stations are in good working condition and communicates with the server.
- Training of Students on Desk Top Computer Operations.
- Over five years of programming experience.
- Well able to program in PHP (Pre-processor) programming language, java programming language and Visual Studio C-Sharp Dot Net, Visual Basic 6.0 & Visual Basic Dot Net framework.
- Able to use android studio for mobile development.
- Well able to work with Graphics tools such as Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, and Corel Draw.
- Well able to use database tools such as: Mysql, Ms SQL.
- Well able to use development tools such as: Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Eclipse for Java development.
- Well able to setup wireless computer networks (WLAN), IP address mapping and maintenance of the network
- Able to Use Microsoft Windows Operating System (98, Millennium, 2000, XP, Vista, windows 7, 8 and windows 10).
- Able to use an program in Linux Operating System (Linux mint 14).
- Well able to use Microsoft office Suit.
- Ability to develop computer software application to meet present business / organizational needs.
- Well able to adapt to emerging technologies when the need arises and see challenges as opportunity to learn new skills.
- Possess good skills in Computer System software Maintenance (Software installation and maintenance).
- Good Communication Skill.
- Good Team Spirit.
- Well able to use the internet effectively.