A position as a Linux administrator/engineer where I can enhance system performance & reliability as well as customer satisfaction.
Linux / AWS admin
- responsible for helping spin up & maintain RHEL EC2 instances, AWS Security Groups, RDS instances & AWS IAM roles / policies in support of FedRamp version of A.I.P. product offering.
- Primarily focused on database management ( MySQL EnterpriseDB) as well as Chef
Cloud Virtual Administrator
- Supporting Public Cloud Infrastructure customers at the XEN hypervisor / Cloud Infrastructure layer - diagnosing and resolving issues such as virtual networking, cloud server image creation, advising on OS level issues, other Cloud Products.
- Working any / all Redhat issues that come my way - this includes support of base OS, Apache, NFS, MySQL, MySQL replication, Redhat Cluster Suite
ConfidentialLinux System Administrator
- planned and deployed Redhat 5.5 to Redhat 5.7 upgrades along
- Answering any / all Redhat questions that 1st and 2nd level support could not
Linux System Administrator
- Front line sys ad for Intensive division customers
- Troubleshoot and configure primarily RHEL servers
- Managed Backup Administrator
- Managed server backups and restores for enterprise level customers on both
- Windows and Redhat Linux platforms while building and enhancing my
- Existing Linux skill set while at the same time working Linux System
- Administration tickets as work load allows
Senior System Technician
Confidential, San Antonio
- Novell Administrator for 50+ Novell network including 2 E-Directory Trees
- A Novell 5.x tree comprised of approx. 48 NetWare 5.x servers as well as a Novell 6.0 tree comprised of 5 NetWare 6 servers in a Novell SAN Cluster.
- Part of my job as Novell Administrator was cleaning up and correcting the
- E-Directory replication and partitioning so that the 5.x tree could get into and maintain proper synchronization.
- Also functioned as sole SAN administrator and network backup administrator.
- And part of the network administration team supporting the district migration from a Novell infrastructure to a Microsoft infrastructure
- Run consulting business providing PC Hardware, Microsoft, Novell, Linux support to business as well as home users
Product Support Analyst
- Provide remote tech support for MS-SQL and Oracle database based document management software as well as database problem troubleshooting
- Contract temporary position at Confidential
- Commission for purpose of re-installing the OS and applications on all workstations thru CD based imaging software