To help businesses and their employees to make the best use of their technology resources. Beginning with end user devices and incorporating the network infrastructure to enable them all to work together effectively and efficiently.Experience working in a fast - paced, project driven Fortune Top 20 company as an on-campus contractor. Supporting and helping develop solutions for both internal and external customers.
- Engineering and customer support in Distributed Network Group for Confidential.
- Helped develop and support multiple projects throughout the enterprise.
- Projects incorporated both LAN and WAN technologies.
- Configuring HP 2610, 2620, 2520, 2530, and 5412 switches
- Tested the effect of updated firmware and configuration for switches and routers in a lab environment for introduction throughout an enterprise.
- Trained the regional technology staff in the use of a web-based network monitoring tool that our team developed.
- Adapted standard default configurations for use in unique office environments.
- Taught both secondary students and adult learners in a hands-on lab environment.
- Establishing and instituting logical IPv4 and IPv6 address schemes for multiple subnetworks in an enterprise environment, using VLSM to right-size each subnetwork to make the most efficient use of the address space assigned to each location.
- Configuring Cisco Catalyst 2900, 3600 and 3800 switches and 2800 and 3800 series routers using access control lists to allow or deny access to various resources in a network.
- Configuring and modifying configurations for multi-level switching and routing for both wired and wireless environments using console and remote access.