- I am a highly skilled and well - seasoned Sr. IT Manager with more than 15 years of experiences in the implementation, coordinating and evaluating the effectiveness of systems, infrastructure and staffing required to accomplish IT projects and objectives
- Managed several projects for Confidential improving the printing abilities for the roughly 13,000 students and faculty using the Pharos Pay-To-Print system by upgrading the infrastructure and improving pricing models thus helping many groups with the University better manage and improve their printing budgets.”
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Strategic/Tactical Planning
- Budget Management
- Team Building / Coaching
- Vendor Negotiations
- Project Management
- Exceptional Leadership
- Staff Training
- Program Development
- Employee Relations
- Configure and deploy the Confidential Cloud application set within the enterprise network
- Conduct an assessment of the current processes related to disk encryption, and end point security and patch management
- Consults with project teams, client, and end users on workstation disk encryption, and end point security and patch management
- Develop recommendations for disk encryption, and end-point security and patch management, regarding field-deployable laptops, and ways to improve and enhance systems or processes.
- Perform systems integration, and support compatibility with multiple platforms and technology
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports
- Experience with end-point management and system administration, provisioning, access governance and management, and multi-factor authentication
- Experience deploying the Confidential Cloud application set
- Scripting abilities with VBScript, PowerShell, or other windows scripting languages
System Center Engineer
- Worked with a group of engineers in a multi-shift environment addressing the needs of several companies which both server and workstations are managed.
- Recent project work included a custom report database which saved the client more than $100,000 annually.
- Other managed deliverables include but are not limited to the following:
- Operations, maintenance, and directing tier three troubleshooting of System Center Configuration Manager environments and monthly patching efforts.
- Items including OSD, Application Packaging, WSUS Synchronization, Software Metering and Asset Intelligence.
- Virtualization including creating custom virtual environments to conduct advance testing at a fraction of the hardware based lab deployments. Enterprise-level Windows 7 upgrade/migration, including image development, rollout planning, application testing/remediation, infrastructure and automated deployment design.
Sr. Solutions Engineer Lead
- Training of other engineers both Sr. and Jr. level on a wide array of technologies as well as managing them on daily tasks and quarterly project assignments.
- Developed new strategies to meet our goals such as the process of completing a quarterly image (the previous cycle spanned 9 to 13 months) while writing nearly 70 new training documents and updating the existing SharePoint knowledgebase.
- Technologies used and managed included some of the following:
- Utilization of Symantec Ghost Cast Server, MDT towards the company and franchise Image
- Virtual Lab Creation and other VM Management responsibilities
- Aloha Software support including packaging, deploying updates and hardware improvements
IT Systems Manager
- As a Manager within the Confidential IT group I worked closely with both students and faculty to streamline processes keeping the business of learning moving in a positive manner. In addition to the Pharos Pay to Print application
- I was the primary admin for the Avanti application which manages all facets of the 18 million (annually) Confidential printing facility and was the guiding force that enabled Confidential to begin accepting credit card transactions. e-automate used to manage devices as an enterprise level application.
- Completion of multiple software projects including the Confidential Merchant Account Capability Project
- The consolidation of the Pharos server infrastructure reducing the need for over 23 servers to manage the Pharos Application down to 6 with a centralized push.
Escalations Support Engineer
- Completed over 100 company-sponsored courses
- Implemented 40 Safety improvements
- Implemented over 250 Suggestions
- Over 170 quality awards