Seeking a better & responsible position in an organization that provides me an opportunity to enhance my personal and professional skills in conjunction with goals and objectives of an organization.
- A dynamic, team spirited and performance driven professional, having 10+ years of rich experience in IT Field.
- Responsible for overall IT need of the company, be it procurement, installation, maintenance, support, training etc.
- Extensive troubleshooting experience on Windows Platform (knowledge in Unix/Linux)
- Network optimization and data and network security (mostly open source and freeware)
- Working knowledge of RDBMS management (Oracle) & Enterprise Mail Servers
- Hands on and in - depth conceptual knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000/2012, XP, 98 and Windows 2003-2012 server family.
- Managing user rights, Permissions, Software deploying.
- TCP/IP Addressing, Sub netting, CIDR, VLSM, basic troubleshooting, VLANs, Security, IPsec, Routing,
- Server Administration - Installation, Configuration, Permissions, DFS, DNS, DHCP, IIS, etc.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools- Solar winds, SCOM, and Website Pulse through which, GLOBALLY INFRA and all the servers, CISCO, BACKUP, WEBSITE and AVAYA DEVICES etc monitored.
- Analyzing and Managing ticketing tools and breach of Remedy and sending daily reports. Responsible of P1 and P2 calls.
- Head of the department, managing a team of 4 engineers and looking after all the servers, networking and associated computers.
- Analyzing and Budgeting IT/System requirements and accordingly doing procurement (Vendor management)
- Responsible for 99.9% system uptime for timely delivery of the overseas client requirements.
- Responsible for complying to Clients SLA standards so that it meets their expectations.
- Was Part of 4 engineers and was responsible for all IT troubleshooting, Looking after Servers having windows
- IT Assets Management
- Compliance with IT standards
- Co-coordinating Small in-house IT Projects
- Handling VOIP phones configuration/assignments
System and Network Engineer
- Working as L2 Engineer.
- Handle escalated calls from L1 engineer.
- Working with exchange server 2003 & win server 2003.
- Working with Active Directory.
- Working with DHCP server.
- Monitoring servers on daily basis.
- Taking back up of servers.
- Working with Red hat servers.