PROFESSIONAL PROFILE SUMMARY:
- An IT Professional, having over 18 years of rich and insightful technical support experience, including over 10 years of International Tenure
- I have provided technical support for Lotus Notes/Domino servers 4.5 servers and above with the latest being 9.01 on Windows, OS/400, UNIX, AIX, Solaris, Linux platforms, supporting and troubleshooting complex issues including Router problems, server crash, performance issues and related domino critical issues to ensure server availability to users without downtime.
- Extensive experience in Application Support Management through Study & Analysis of Problem Tickets/Change requests, Impact and Root Cause Analysis, Trouble Shooting & Error Resolution, Process.
- Proficient in Application Administration by managing system parameters (retrieve, display and re - configure systems parameters & settings as per initial configuration); user administration (add, edit delete user & their permissions); Performance Tuning (operational disk space, memory management, query & procedure enhancement); System Reporting (management, statistical and ad hoc reports to monitor the system performance); Record Administration (change, delete and replace).
- Cohesive Team Player with Fast Learning Curve along with strong analytical, problem solving, innovation, planning, organizational, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Lotus Notes/Domino ; OS - Windows,AIX,Linux,ISeries,Solaris
- Exposure to vmware,Sunvm,Websphere Application Server, Websphere Portal Server
- LDAP, System Administration of Confidential Lotus Sametime,Quickr,Domino.Doc, Confidential Smart cloud
- Cloud Computing, Web Services,.Basic Knowledge of Lotus Script,Lotus Notes formula language.
- Theoritical Exposure to C,C ++,RDBMS Sybase, Amazon Web Services.,Microsoft Azure,Salesforce
- Knowledge of Information Security Management Framework(ISMF), COBIT,Application Audit processInformation System Security Review Methodology,Information Security Standards.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong team player.
- Strong verbal and personal communication skills.
- Accuracy and Attention to details.
- Organization and prioritization skills.
- Problem analysis, quick judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently
Technical Knowledge: Collaboration & Messaging Solutions like Lotus Notes and Domino Servers for Windows, OS/400, UNIX, AIX, Solaris, Linux platforms supporting and troubleshooting complex issues starting with Domino servers/Lotus Notes 4.5.x and above with the latest being 9.01
Advisory Software Engineer
- Reported to the Sr. Program Manager as individual contributor responsible for Supporting enterprise customers from all over the Globe in resolving the problems faced, including server crashes, mail routing issues, installation issues and functionality issues.
- Responsibilities further involve understanding the problem, research and provide resolution at the earliest.
- Involved in client facing role for listening to their problem and resolution of the same, from system downs to queries or clarification.
- Spearheading follow-up with the customers once solution/workarounds have been provided, ensuring suitability of the same.
Confidential, Littleton, Massachusetts
Staff Software Engineer
- Reported to the First Line Manager in individual capacity for providing Technical Support to North American/South American and Confidential customers on Lotus Domino/Notes.
- Engaged in taking live calls from enterprise customers from all over the world and supporting them in resolving the problems faced.
- Responsible for trouble shooting and resolution of problems including server crashes, mail routing issues, installation issues and functionality issues.
- Providing 7x24 support
- Involved in creation of a PMR, research and supporting the customer right through, depending on the severity levels.
- The engagement mainly involved handling North American Customers along with other regions when there was a system crash/performance and various other priority one issues.
- Spearheaded follow-up with the customers once solution/workarounds have been provided, ensuring suitability & resolution of the same.
Confidential, North Reading, MA
- Providing consultancy services for Confidential - Lotus Software which has Standard& Enterprise Customers worldwide who are entitled for 7x24 support.
- I was in the 7x24 group working third shift primarily working with Confidential customers providing technical support to these customers.
Senior Systems ExecutiveResponsibilities:
- Worked in the capacity of a Project Lead.
- Managed a team of 4 members by drawing up schedules for major projects and tracking against it and ensuring that all quality processes were implemented.
- These clients connect to the internet and try to access the Lotus Notes servers directly when on the internet.Configuration of Connection documents, Location documents done in such cases in order to ensure access to the Public Address Book and sending and receiving of mails. Installed and Configured Domino.Doc to work as document management system.
- Installed and configured Learning Space a virtual university for enabling of setting up courses for students and access to exams through browser on Lotus Domino.