- Good IT experience which includes experience in Configuration Management, Change/Release/Build Management, Support and Maintenance under Unix/Linux.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, Traditional, Agile and other Methodologies. Define and meet SLA’s.
- Knowledge in administering, troubleshooting and Implementing Release management methodologies to support build and deployment process and manage development tools for software development groups.
- Expertise in installing, configuring and managing various version control tools like Subversion, GIT.
- Extensive experience in defining the branching and merging strategies, creating baselines and releasing the code.
- Extensive knowledge in writing build automation scripts using tools like ANT, Maven, Shell scripts.
- Experience in using Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/Hudson.
- Good knowledge in managing the Nexus and Artifactory repositories for the maven artifacts and dependencies.
- Experienced in Administrating, troubleshooting, configuring and deploying enterprise applications in Apache - Tomcat.
- Expertise in scripting language for improving deployment solutions in Shell.
- Extensive knowledge in integrating various SCM tools to develop a solution for development and delivery cycle. Ex. Jenkins - Fisheye, Jira, GIT/SVN, Sonar.
- Worked closely with Product Management and Development Team to ensure testing is comprehensive.
- Knowledge in bug tracking tool like JIRA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in organizing work and highly self-motivated individual in building systems and learning new technologies and methods.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new technologies & apply full range of capabilities.
- Able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent team player and able to work independently.
- Good Problem solving and analyzing skills.
Software Technologies: MS Office 2010, Latex
Operating system: Windows XP, LINUX
Version Control Tools: SVN and GIT
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Languages: C/C++,C#, Java, Shell
CI Tools: Jenkins/Hudson, Bamboo
Web/App Servers: Apache, Tomcat.
- Perform SCM tasks in support of the Service Delivery Automation Project.
- Mentoring and training others in the Configuration Management effort, as needed.
- Administration of the Service Delivery Automation Toolset for tool access and project creation.
- Assisting in the on-boarding of Application Development Teams for the new SDA Toolset.
- Major Contribution towards migrating java based applications from legacy tools into new SDA Atlassian Toolset ( Git/Bitbucket, Bamboo, Artifactory, JIRA, uDeploy) .
- Coordinating Release effort amongst various teams (Development and QA environments)
- Managing Team Wiki Pages. Documented the deployment process (Migration Doc) of code to production on an Excel Sheet.
- Communicate status of release to all stakeholders
- Automating the process of pushing artifacts from CI tools to Udeploy.
- Maintaining and Administrating Bitbucket, Bamboo, Artifactory and JIRA.
- Experience working in testing frameworks with selenium.
- Transform the team’s processes as it moves to a product-oriented, Agile development team.
- Contribute to the services platform governance.
- Coordinate efforts with technical providers for timely completion of projects.
- Analyze and resolve problems associated with technical issues, project resources issues, and project integration issues.
- Work closely with the Development, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Incident/Problem Management and Release Management teams along with other members of the Build and Configuration Management teams to ensure successful application updates.
- Coordinating Release effort amongst various teams (Development, QA, performance Testing and Production).
- Administered and maintained source code repositories using Git and Stash.
- Actively worked on resolving the Incident tickets.
- Actively worked with various teams to create new Jenkins build and deployment jobs according to their requirements.
- Actively coordinated with Development team for merge issues in Git/Subversion.
- Communicate status of release to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the physical security of the Configuration Items, maintaining change requests and tracking defects using CM tools.
- Tracking changes to Configuration Items and maintaining reports on the changes made, later been submitted to the management and other CM users.
- Motivating team members and other CM users including Developers, Testing Team, and Quality Analysts for enhancements in the product Release.
Environment: SVN/GIT, Jenkins, UNIX, Shell, Maven, JIRA, Tomcat