Senior Network Engineer
- Responsible for overall system engineering, management and turn - up support on Cisco Unified Communications product suite to include Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Contact Center Express and gateways and trunks utilizing MGCP, SCCP, H323, SIP and SRST.
- Perform team lead activities including managing and training of junior engineers.
Senior Consulting Engineer
- Provide project based design, engineering, upgrade and implementation services on Cisco Unified Communications product suite to include Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Contact Center Express and gateways and trunks utilizing MGCP, SCCP, H323, SIP and SRST.
- Provide dial plan and system design per Cisco’s best practices to meet customers’ integration requirements while meeting long term growth requirements.
- Provide remote and onsite configuration, and troubleshooting services on Cisco Unified Communications product suite.
Senior Solutions Architect
- Provide engineering and installation services for Cisco IP Telephony customers globally.
- Architect and design systems to include dial plan development, hardware and software sizing, WAN/LAN and PSTN sizing.
- Develop and execute customer migration strategies for system installations as well as feature enhancements, upgrades and new product deployment.
- Design, develop and deploy test beds for proof of concept.
- Provide managed IP Telephony services and administration for multiple customers throughout North America utilizing Cisco IP Telephony product suite.
- Design, deploy, upgrade and install Cisco voice products including Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Emergency Responder and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express.
- Train junior IP Telephony staff on Cisco IP Telephony product suite administration, troubleshooting techniques and methodologies.
Senior IP Telephony Engineer
- Provide managed IP Telephony services and system administration for multiple customers throughout North America ranging from 25 to 12,000 users.
- Maintain and deploy contact centers to include new agent setup, script creation and reporting.
- Perform all monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrades, patching, break fix and system rebuilds on Cisco Call Manager, Unity and IPCC Express.
- Perform integration with various voice systems utilizing PIMG, H323 gateways, ICT and QSIG trunks.
- Perform circuit capacity planning and installation as needed to ensure efficient circuit utilization.
- Perform SRST configuration, testing and troubleshooting.
- Work with Cisco Technical Assistance Center to ensure efficient resolution to all bug fixes.
- Provide consulting, validation, verification and testing for all new IP Telephony deployments.
IP Telephony Engineer
- Contractor for Confidential
- Provided second level support on all aspects of multiple large Cisco Call Manager clusters.
- Responsible for system upgrades and patching.
- Additional responsibilities included testing and implementing new features and services throughout the environment.
- Maintain and administer a large Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity and Cisco IPCC VoIP network supporting over 800 people and two call centers.
- Support the Customer Support and Technical Assistance Call Centers. Create and modify Cisco ICM scripts.
- Performed seamless migration from Nortel Option 81C to Cisco Call Manager supporting the corporate headquarters relocation.
- Designed and implemented new dial plan to support DIDs, toll bypass and voice mail integration for multiple North American locations.
- Implemented VoIP at multiple locations throughout North America using centralized Call Manager model and voice over Frame-relay.
- Implemented separate Call Manager clusters for IPCC and Non-IPCC devices.
- Perform Call Manager upgrades and installation of patches.
- Responsible for voice and data circuit capacity planning, installation and testing to ensure efficient circuit utilization.
- Additional responsibilities include system administration on Nortel and Avaya PBXs, VMX voice mail and videoconference systems.
- Provided system administration and end user support on Avaya Definity G3i and Definity Audix.
- Other responsibilities included voice and data cabling installation and testing.
Senior Telecommunications Specialist
- Provided system administration and end user support on Avaya Definity G3r and Intuity Audix.
- Maintained financial PBX system for connectivity to New York Stock Exchange.