SCCM Configuration Manager Console SCCM Web Console, SCCM Web Console, RES Workspace Manager Configuration Console MSI customization, Altiris Deployment Solution, Wise Package Studio, Wise Install System, RES Workstation Manager Console, HP Quality Center, Helpdesk ticket queue, technical writing, technical training, SharePoint, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008,Exchange ESXI, VMware vSphere Client 4.1, Windows Virtual PC, Active Directory, Logon Expert, Exchange Management Console, Group Policy, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), GroupWise, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 , Novell, Remote Desktop, HP Quality Center Retina and Gold Disk, command line and Wise Package Editor, Project Manager
Senior Enterprise Administrator
- Created packages in Wise; SCCM packaging and deployments; provided 3rd level support for help desk support and service helpdesk ticket queue and change controls.
- Active Directory Administrator: install, provide maintenance, troubleshooting, security, administration, account management and resolution of software and hardware issues as well as develops new system designs; documentation.
- Employ Confidential for IT service management best practices and concepts.
Senior Enterprise Administrator
- Managed, created and modified client systems application packages.
- Deployed packages using Altiris Deployment & Notification Servers; performed user acceptance testing (UAT), created packages and software rollout imaging using VMware and Altiris Deployment Server and documentation.
- Performed functionality tests and troubleshoot of MSI packages.
- Create scripts to assist with tasks related to Application Packaging.
- Built and allocated test machines; coordinated and scheduled UAT testing; maintained status of UAT packages; coordinated with Application Packaging team UAT package failur performed package automation with App - V and Wise performed SCCM package creation and distribution; direct point of contact with the customer; performed project management.
- Interacted with SME to discovery of all aspects required for application installation, dependencies and configuration.
- Run migration scripts, perform queries for migration scripts.
- Active Directory: Migrate user logon scripts, e-mail and passwords, reset user passwords, move group drive mappings, perform help desk support.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Configuration Management Engineer
- Developed, installed, documented, and deployed applications.
- Tested and configured hardware systems for network operations.
- SharePoint administrator; managed SharePoint site, workflows, document libraries, accounts, workstations and servers in Active Directory; installed, troubleshoot, evaluated, analyzed and documented application processes.
- Preformed scripting and training. Lab Manager for development and test environment; monitored network performance and security issues, provided administration and configuration management. Managed workstations; servers and other equipment using Active Directory on LAN/WAN environments.
- Built ESXI server, created new ESXI hosts and clients.
- Perform system backups and file restoration using Symantec Backup Exec 11d; monitor network traffic.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and hardware/software problems.
- Preformed IP Configurations, network diagramming created systems designs in Visio; Administered VMware vSphere 4.1.
- Configure and implement virtual workstations and servers.
- Administered workstation and server supported and deployment; setup Domain Controllers and DNS on Windows Server 2000, 2003 and 2008 R2.
- Manage allocated SAN storage.
- Perform security scans and documentation, employed system design improvements and performance enhancements,
- Configured automatic updates on WSUS server using Group Policy; perform system patching and monitored WSUS for Microsoft and 3rd Patch Updates.
- Employ Confidential for IT service management best practices and concepts. Managed projects.
- Built and maintained project servers (Microsoft Server 2003)
- Maintained the daily production of server backup routines and managed security for servers
- Monitor network traffic and system performance
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems, performed rack and stack, configuration and troubleshooting, network diagramming Administered system user accounts
- Acted as a front-line interface to users, Dispatch trouble tickets.
- NOC; provided 3rd level support and troubleshooting; 24x7 on-call enterprise support on a rotating basis.
- Documented policies & procedures and manuals, managed team projects, worked in a team environment,
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Coordinated and communicated with Program Director and staff to coordinate work tasks and resourcing.
- Collaborated with vendors, consultants, and contractors in the execution of projects and worked with the procurement office