To work in strong, forward thinking, progressive and equal opportunity organization where I can apply the knowledge I have obtained, involving maximum utilization of my skills and experience to deliver beyond expectations and meeting the challenges of real life projects.
- Ability to effectively interact with members at all levels of the organization.
- Flexible to different kinds of work environment.
- Willingness to learn and work hard.
- Professional and energetic demeanor.
Knowledge of: OSI Layers, subnetting, routed protocol, VTP,STP,X.25.
Knowledge of: Routing Protocol like RIP, RIP2, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP .
Knowledge of: NAT,NAT 0.
Network Support Engineer
- Design, install, configure, manage, and support technical components within the network environment. Firewall/Switch Administration.
- Configure Firewall5510 ASA (route configurations, ACLs, core system configurations).
- Configure switches (switch port configurations, VLAN configuration, ACLs, core system configurations).
- Analyze network environment (logs, packet traces, bandwidth) to understand communication patterns and identify source/destination/protocol/port information for application to application internetworking.
- Configure network routing and access controls to enable application to application communication.
- Document environment/configuration of the environment (e.g. topology) and specific devices Firewall Administration.
- Add/Delete/Modify Appropriate rules and Access Lists
- Managing Intervlan Routing with Cisco 3560 layer 3 switch, Cisco 2960 switches and Netgear FS728TP Switches.
- Apply Access control list on Cisco 3560 and on Cisco Firewall 5510 as per Change management policy.
- Configure Site to Site and Remote access VPN for access of Servers,Firewall and Router of Remote location).
- Managing and Monitoring Servers located in 4 Data center via Confidential .
- Do switchover on Confidential when primary Confidential Down.
- Create Vlan as per department also configure STP and Trunk port on CISCO 2960 and on Cisco 3560 L3.
- Configure Nat 0 in Cisco Firewall for Nat exception over Lan to Lan VPN.
- Configure Lan to Lan VPN to connect with Emboss Office.
- Designing diagram of mounting Input and output LAN points in entire site with IP scheme.
- Worked on Layer 3 switches Confidential A5500 - 24G-SFP EI, HP Layer 2 A5120-48G EI Switch.
- Managed Cyberoam Firewall for IP filtering.
- Configured VLAN, STP, Static & default route on Confidential Layer 3 fiber switch and Cyberoam Firewall.
- Mounting of devices like Switches, Cyberoam into 42 U, 24 U, 15 U and 9 U Rack.( Managed 16 Racks)
- Checked Rack to Rack fiber connectivity of all seven building and internet access.
- Configured Polycom used for Video Conference and provide weekly video conference to principal with another location.
- Configured and mounting WI-FI devices DAX-924ABO for wireless connectivity in premises with secure SSID.
- Configured SIS server with RAID 1 and installation of Windows server 2008 R2 and configure DNS, DHCP, FTP, Exchange server and create user mailbox on exchange server.
- Applied Drop-down policy on Cyberoam for Web-filtering the unofficial Urls,
- Applied NAT in Cyberoam to pass the Private traffic into Public link (Local Lan to WAN IP).
- Applied NAT policy for Polycom in Cyberoam firewall. (Host IP to WAN IP).
- Execution of Change Management request to open port on firewall and user add in GPO.
- Initiating and providing the First Level and the Second Level Technical Support.
- Administration of user accounts information using Windows 2003 Server.
- Trouble shooting of issues including Software, Hardware and Networking.
- Regular checkup of McAfee Antivirus and carry out updates using EPO.
- Making sure that all the desktops and servers are within the compliance, with all the hardening,
- Patches, latest EPO DAT and group policy restrictions applied .
- Generation of daily call report, pending call report and monthly.
- Active coordination with Vendor's follow-up for resolution of pending calls.
- Pushing of Microsoft patches through SCCM server.
- Building report with the Infrastructure engineers and also providing assistance over video call.
- Active participation in Team Building and Team meeting activities.
- Adhering to the clients and the team norms and acting the same.
- Responsible of creating and managing group policy ,create users and group in Active directory, manage server under guidance with server team,
- Co-ordinate with ISP Airtel for link down issue and log ticket and forward same to NOC Team..
- Patch Management, Install Software patches, updates and service packs
- Maintain DHCP / DNS configurations, group policies