- With my skills in implementing networks using various protocols, Windows Servers, and understanding of the Confidential interface, I will be a valuable asset to any company that requires reliable LAN/WAN capabilities.
- I have a strong desire to further my knowledge base since graduation, and suspect that this position may be exactly what I am looking for. I feel I will be great addition to the team, and appreciate your consideration.
- Many hours implementing various routing protocols over CISCO networking equipment including RIPv2,EIGRP,and OSPF.
- Experience with WAN protocols such as PPP, and Frame - Relay.
- Establishing VPN links with CHAP and/or PAP authentication.
- Knowledgeable in implementing and maintaining Windows Server 2008 active directory.
- TCP/IP, Firewall implementation, Password Security, Subnetting.
- I’m able to diffuse problems people have with a product or service with ease.
- Having a very tolerant and understanding behavior helps me interact with individuals to where they feel calm and secure in my presence.
- Solid understanding of PC Hardware and driver support installing/replacing CPU’s, motherboards, NIC’s, and other various hardware.
Optometric Technician/Network Assistant
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Assisting in the implementation of VPN with CHAP between offices.
- DHCP and assigning IP address pool ranges.
- Active Directory.
- Email account management with Outlook Express.