- Hands - on work experience and advance knowledge of network administration. .
- Recent working experience configuring Cisco hardware (routers and switches).
- Solid experience providing external and internal customer support.
- Able to quickly and accurately resolve various network connectivity issues.
- Adept in technology skills, with the ability to quickly learn, master, and apply new technology concepts.
- Demonstrated capability to achieve results under pressure.
- CCNA certified
- CCNP trained
- Dynamic Routing
- ACLs and Route-Maps
- Unix/Linux command-line proficiency
- Cisco 2900 routers
- Catalyst 2960 switches
- Active Directory
- Sybase user provisioning
- RSA SecurID ACE Server
- Cisco Firewall
- Windows 2003 Server/XP/Vista
- CA Unicenter
- Lotus notes 7
- MS Office
- Cat5/6 Cables
IT Security Administrator
- Provisioned and managed new and existing Treasury Department user accounts for internal and external users using IBM Tivoli Identity Manager.
- Used LDAP to query and aid in the creation of accounts in IBM Tivoli Identity Manager.
- Managed access roles of users to Treasury Department, Financial Management Services applications such as, GOALS II, FACTS II, GERS, and IFCS through the Sybase system.
- Utilized CA-TOP Secret (Mainframe) to delete accounts and profiles for the Pacer online application.
- Used RSA SecurID ACE Server to create and configure SecurID accounts for remote access clients.
- Frequently participated in the creation of PKI user accounts, including the mailing of accounts security packages.
- Provided tier 3 CA Unicenter help desk support to internal and external users.
- Regularly assisted Threat Management team with projects.
Network Support Analyst
- Took ownership of all LAN/WAN connectivity issues for a dynamic team of landscape Architects. Duties included, but not limited to: Software, hardware and network support of desktop PCs, laptops, and peripherals in high-availability architecture firm.
- Performed monitoring and first level troubleshooting of user’s hardware and software needs, including printers.
- Under general supervision, provided quality network administration, including system backup in a timeframe, as defined by the Network Administrator.
- Assisted in standardizing PC configurations using best practice methodologies.
- Configuring, maintaining and secured LAN devices in a timely manner.
- Used Cisco IOS to configure routers and switches for network connectivity
- Verified network status and switch operation using basic utilities such as ping and traceroute.