- Senior Enterprise Storage Consultant with a demonstrated history of success in hardware and software storage design, configuration, integration, support, and administration.
- Complete knowledge of SAN and NAS protocols, operating systems, applications, server/workstation/system integration, and data conversion/migration.
- Efficient, competent, and conscientious - able to manage simultaneous projects within schedule and budget.
- Successful in rapidly analyzing and resolving multidimensional technical issues to maximize data security, system availability, and business continuity.
- UNIX/AIX - UNIX-HP-UX
- Windows 98/XP/Vista/7 - UNIX-Sun Solaris - Oracle10 - SQL Plus - NetApp OnTap7.x/8
- OnCommand Suite - SnapMirror - SnapVault - SMSAP - Virtual Storage Console for VM VSphere
- Extensive knowledge of multi vendor synchronous and asynchronous data replication software and protocols
- NIS DNS DHCP SNMP SMTP FTPTFTP HTTP FCP CIFS ISCSI - NFS
- FCoE - Brocade - Cisco FC Switches - Synchronous Mirrored Clusters
- Veritas NetBackup - HP storage solutions
Senior Lead Storage Consultant
- Managed OnCommand Insight environment along with implementation and utilization of OnCommand Suite products
- SAN Administration of storage arrays on an enterprise level within a multiple site environment
- NAS Administration of storage arrays on an enterprise level within a multiple site environment including production, test and development
- Collaborated with technical architects, project managers and solution delivery directors on a daily basis
- Designed and implemented VSC backup and recovery procedures for VSphere VMDK s
- Troubleshooting on various file, backup, high availability applications servers
- Manage backup data protection and data life - cycle efficiency.
- Project work in a SME capacity implementing, upgrading and maintaining entire NAS environment
- Troubleshoot complex performance issues along with array spindle performance.
- Provision and management of NSeries and Fas6xxx Storage arrays along with the creation of procedural and operational documentation
- Configure and administer Recovery Point Objectives at different levels for enterprise mission critical applications.
- Perform data replication, both local and extended distance using SnapMirror,SnapVault
Senior Storage Engineer
- Architect using OnCommand Insight 6.3.2 formerly SanScreen/Onaro.
- Setup and configure new hosts and arrays according to best practice guidelines.
- Deliver NetApp and IBM N - Series Ontap 7.x to 8.x storage migration.
- Design and implement storage and server automation via scripting.
- Performed extensive research and troubleshooting on storage dependent Unix and Windows systems.
- Administer NAS and SAN connectivity from storage array to Unix and Linux server clusters.
- Install, Configure, and Manage C-Mode in Lab Environment.
- Subject Matter Expert for Netapp, N-Series, and VMware.
- Troubleshooting on various file, backup, high availability applications servers.
- Support SAN and NAS environment - IBM, HP, Brocade, McData, Cisco.
- Configure and manage OnCommand Insight (OCI) formerly SANscreen or Onaro.
- Manage petabytes of data across numerous of arrays and frames.
- Created standard operating procedures for disaster recovery events and testing in multiple locations.
- Performance tuning of Storage arrays and other operating systems for best performance.
- Data integrity, space management, and system performance analysis. Produce standard operating procedures on various customer technologies.