- 5+ years IT Service Management.
- Incident and Problem management.
- Release management.
- Manage projects and timelines.
- Knowledge and use of IBM Software Tivoli Asset Management for IT application (TAMIT).
- Administer IBM suite of products: Maximo, TADDM, ITIC, BIRT and RFID.
- Database Design.
- Provide support and troubleshooting to resolve issues impacting operations.
- Work well with peers across functional areas.
- Trained and mentor team members in group.
- Proficient use of Distributed Technology: Coldfusion, HTML, SQL, DB2LUW.
- Create SLA Reports (Mainframe, Distributive) for internal clients.
- Knowledge and use of Mainframe Technology: JCL, COBOL, DB2, EZTRIEVE.
- Develop Web Applications.
- Design and use of Databases.
- Train/Mentor team members.
System Software Analyst
- ITSM Projects.
- Build, Test and Deploy Software.
- Administer IBM Software: TADDM, Maximo, ITIC, Birt, and RFID.
- Administer and manage the day to day production process of SLA reporting through home grown internal website CMDB.com.
- Integration between applications.
- Training to administer monitoring application HPOM (HP Operation Monitor) and Site scope.
- Train/Mentor team members