- I am seeking a mid - to senior-level position in the Information Technology field in one of the following roles:
- System Administrator / Network Administrator
- IT Architect/Engineer
- Project Manager
- Over 20 years of IT experience in the HealthCare, Financial Services and environments in a wide range of technical and leadership roles with increasing responsibility.
- Extensive IT infrastructure experience on major platforms including Wintel, Unix, and Confidential Mainframe
- Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server builds and admin, AD/GP, VMware, ESXi, SAN Storage, Security Administration, Backup & Recovery, Networking. extensive Windows 7 and Windows XP LAN experience, BigFix, BladeLogic, TeamTracks, Sharepoint
- AIX V4 & V5, SP, PSSP, HACMP, P-Series, Solaris 10, Linux system administration eMail Administration, IIS, .asp and Websphere Application Deployment, Lotus Notes/Domino Administration, Oracle/DB2/MS-SQL Database Management
- Cross-platform scripting and batch Automation, Call Center Level II & III Support, Problem Management, Procedure Development
- Production services environment discipline and methodologies.
- Industry vision and creativity to develop consistent, winning solutions
- Excellent personal management skills:
- Strong leadership, project management and customer-centric skills
- Budgetary and fiscal planning experience at the $1M plus level
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certified (2009 Edition)
Confidential, Portsmouth, RI
- Manage and troubleshoot Wintel domain and VMware infrastructure on HP Blade infrastructure
- Manage and troubleshoot SharePoint 2010 farm, maintain technical documentation libraries
- Manage and troubleshoot Backup Exec services
- Manage and troubleshoot TrendMicro antivirus services
- Identify and inventory networking equipment (routers, switches, hubs)
- Establish and promote managed services vendor relations (GreenPages, Ameex, AWS)
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
- Create and deploy windows servers for various projects (windows 2008/2003)
- Use Blade Logic to build and customize server images, job creation, process automation
- Define and build VMware virtual machines and ESX hosts to support application deployment
- Create and maintain inventory documents, process requests using TeamTracks, and SharePoint documentation libraries
- Coach and train new consultants
- Projects include Airwatch MDM, Aspect Call Center, Llamasoft Supply Chain Mgmt.
Confidential, Tewksbury, MA
- Computer break/fix support
- Dell, Sony, Confidential Certified Field Technician
- Windows 7 Software and hardware migrations and upgrades
- Retail POS Installation and upgrades
- HDTV diagnostics & repair
Confidential, Shelton CT
- WDS Image development & deployment
- Active directory & group policy management
- Hardware & software installation, Wintel & Mac OSX
- Procedures development & documentation
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Networking configuration & support (Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Cisco)
- Computer labs setup
Confidential, Groton, CT
- P2P, P2V, and V2V Server relocation
- Server remediation and upgrades using Big Fix
- Networking and SAN configuration
- Software assessment
- RFC management
Confidential, Pawtucket, RI
- Wintel administration for professional services clients (Financial, Medical, Legal, Mfg)
- Security vulnerability assessment and remediation
- Wireless networking and router support (Cisco, Sonicwall, Linksys)
- Backup/Recovery Services (Acronis, Symantec)
Confidential, Ashaway, RI
- Wintel administration for professional services clients
- Server and workstation administration for windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 2008 and windows 7
- Operating system installation and upgrades, domain administration, networking, hardware support
- VoIP Installation, POS Installation
- Project planning, problem management, change control
Confidential, Westerly, RI
- Provide back office operational support for wealth management advisory firm
- Stocks, bonds and options order execution and trade management
- New account processing, account maintenance, and customer support
- Small office computer network support (Microsoft 2003 Server, data administration, backup/recovery, networking, web application support)
- ACT (CRM application) build out and customization
Program Trading Developer
- Small business startup
- CME Equity Index technical analysis
- Automated “Program Trading” system research & development
- Application development using VB & Trade Station proprietary programming languages
- Affiliated with Traders International Confidential . and Kingfish Traders
Confidential, Rhode Island
- Responsible for infrastructure design, deployment and system administration of large-scale AIX and Wintel server platforms
- Performed project management and coordination for new IT initiatives and IT functions related to core business initiatives
- Managed the IT Strategic Services Team, including staffing, and employee development
- Maintained Computer Center budget and inventory management for the distributed systems environment
- Procured and implemented platform hardware, software and services for distributed AIX, Wintel, Solaris and Linux environments.
- Responsible for services deployment for Internet, Intranet, Lotus Notes/Domino, Email/Messaging, Data Warehouse and other business applications
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of Oracle, DB2, and MS-SQL database services.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of Websphere, Mercator, Connect:Enterprirse, and MQSeries middleware services
- Researched and recommend technology solutions to the CIO and customer areas, including cost analysis and business rationale.
- Promoted web-enabled technology development services and platforms to application developers and end-user community.
Confidential, Rhode Island
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of Confidential OS/390 mainframe system software including IMS, CICS, TSO, ISPF, SDSF, RACF, Email and Data Entry systems.
- Provide subsystem exit customizations, assembler and COBOL programming, CA-7 scheduling support, JCL setup and Confidential Utilities execution.
- Provide end-user computing support and problem resolution.
- CICS Systems Programmer for medium-sized insurance organization; responsible for software installation, configuration and end-user support services.
- Established Production Services organization and methodologies for the company. Job scheduling, JCL job stream dependencies, condition code checking, abend processing, and dataset management.
- Supervised 3rd shift mainframe computer processing.
Confidential, Rhode Island
- Mainframe computer operator on OS/MVS platform and ATM network, including JCL execution, system scheduling, data management, problem resolution, dispatching, off-line processing, and reporting.
- Teller at local bank branch responsible for account processing, customer service, and daily financial reconciliation.