Global Account Administrator
- Administer Active Directory, MS Exchange, Office 365 and other globally deployed business applications.
- Support the provisioning and de - provisioning process of company employees and business partners. Support and troubleshoot existing user accounts and groups for 6000+ objects globally.
- Manage system security and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information pertaining to user accounts and network resources.
- Manage problem resolution to a satisfactory completion by keeping abreast of assigned tickets and following the proper escalation processes via ServiceNow.
- Manage the Active Directory and Exchange enterprise environment using Quest Active Roles Server (ARS).
- Support the development, organization, and management of standard account administration procedures
- Develop and maintain documentation for the Knowledge Base.
- Utilize PowerShell Cmdlets in the MS Exchange Management Shell to manage Active Directory objects, mailbox access and configuration
Lotus Notes Administrator
- Maintain and support the administration of corporate email and Domino applications environment, which consists of clustered Domino servers in an AIX and Windows servers.
- Lead messaging projects, software upgrades, architecture changes and implementation of new components within the environment.
- Performing routine server maintenance tasks such as maintaining AdminP database, synchronizing users’ mail file and databases on clustered servers, etc.
- Troubleshooting Domino Server issues, working in collaboration with other relevant IT areas and vendor support towards a quick and effective resolution.
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance and support for the Blackberry Enterprise Server, IBM Sametime, Cisco IronPort Gateways and MailXTender/Source One (email archiving)
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly operational checklists and operational reports
Senior Lotus Notes Administrator
- Designed and administered, and maintained Lotus Notes and Domino on multiple platforms including VMware
- Worked with the development team to install and configure WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- Administered LDAP directory services and authentication management
- Configured and supported IBM products such as BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Lotus Quickr, IBM Sametime and Lotus Traveler
- Managed Barracuda email content and spam filtering system
- Analyzed and evaluated database capacity requirements focusing on data integrity and system performance
- Developed system security audits, contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures
- Monitored, configured and troubleshoot the functionality and security of Domino internet services
- Provided enterprise architecture guidance, support and coordination to customers and IT project teams
- Managed up to 10 restoration technicians at multiple sites providing technical aid to homeowners experiencing considerable damage from natural and man-made disasters
- Identified requirements and began designing automation tools to define business processes, return on investment and customer feedback
- Created and distributed multi-media presentations using customized management software
- Implemented a photo barcode tracking technology software (iCAT Restoration Contents Software) using tracking and logistics tools leveraging the available features from quality control, customer service, field service management and subcontractor management
- Registered domain names and planned the development of the company’s website
Global Systems Administrator
- Led a team of 5 System Administrators for the department
- Performed advanced Notes/Domino administration in a multi-site, multi-server environment with approximately 5000 users
- Troubleshoot Notes/Domino enterprise messaging infrastructure components; mail messaging routers and database management; SMTP email
- Managed the Domino Address Book, monitored data security and certification for uniform enforcement of security policies
- Configured and maintained Lotus Notes Domino replication schemas, remote management, server configuration, server performance, server tuning, including multi-domain routing and integration
- Administered Active Directory resources and security principals enforcing compliance with the specific mandates of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Provided BlackBerry Enterprise Server and BlackBerry smart phone troubleshooting and support
- Migrated the enterprise Lotus Notes/Domino infrastructure focusing on optimizing hardware and software resources
- Conducted audits of IT programs and projects
- Ensured the application of security and information assurance policies maintaining high availability and efficiency
- Implemented programs to ensure that network systems and data users adhere to security policies and procedures
- Wrote and maintained program documentation streamlining technical processes to be used by all levels of infrastructure support
Senior System Administrator
- Worked as part of a project team on the international deployment of Windows NT and Lotus Domino infrastructures
- Setup and configured Domino Servers and clients and tested systems for configuration standards compliance
- Analyzed the options available for technology design and implemented network design strategies
- Implemented Novell Netware to Windows NT / Lotus Notes and cc:Mail to Lotus Notes migrations
- Analyzed operating systems for security implications and provided security for network and internet-based resources using various firewall products such as Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0 and WinGate
- Developed and maintained strategic project plans including the migration from Lotus Domino R4 to R5
- Installed, maintained and tested the company’s enterprise network operating systems and Domino Servers