- Windows 8.1, 7, XP, Enterprise, Vista,
- Ticketing System
- Cherwell SpiceWorks Remedy AutoTask
- DNS, DHCP TCP/IP, Configuration HyperV, Network Printers
- LAN/WAN, VPN, Cabling, Firewalls,, Routers, Network,
- Installations Cat5, Cats6, Multimode Fiber Cable, RJ11,RJ45, Plenum Cable, Coaxial Cable(BNC), Cable tools(Crimper, ECT..)
- Restore Data, System Recovery
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012r2
- Remote Desktop, Bombgar, Labtech WEBex
- Imaging, Application Installation.
- Virus & Malware Removal, Mac OS
- Active Directory, Domain Trust, GPO’s, OU’s, Mapping Drives, Folder Permissions,
- Mobile Devices
- Network Topologies
- 12 - 16 gauge wire wielding
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEJunior Network Admin
- Installing software/hardware and uninstalling it
- Use RDP, Remote Assistance, and WEBex remote software
- Use Adaxes a third party active directory
- Phone support, and Deskside troubleshooting
- Assisting with managing KB’s and SOP’s
- Creating, assigning, and resolving Cherwell Tickets
- Troubleshooting Cintrix VPN issues
- Troubleshooting Micros, People Soft and, POS application issue
- Reverse Tethering with mobile devices
- Imaging PC’s and Laptops and shipping them
- Mapping Network Drives
- Mobile support
- Adding PC’s on the domain
- Adding File and mailboxes permissions in Adaxes
- Configuring Proxy settings and mail settings
- Configuring Office application settings and troubleshooting
Confidential, Largo, Maryland
Junior Network Admin
- Configuring Domain Controllers
- Familiar with Window’s Server 2012R2
- Familiar with HV and configuring virtual environments
- Working with Active Directory such as domain trusts
- Familiar with Windows 8.1
- Familiar with Sonicwall nodes and configuring VPN’s
- Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Working with Active Directory Assigning roles, OU’s and, GPO’s
- Familiar with Remote Desktop, Bombgar and LabTech remote desktop sessions
- Great at finding and resolving malfunctions, using exceptional technical and communication skills to ensure minimization of downtime and optimal computer performance.
- Ensure SLAs for responding and resolving customer requests are met
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Works with team members to develop and maintain internal knowledge base.
- Familiar with basic Active Directory functions such as user accounts, password resets
- Familiar with imaging hard drives using the ImageX application.
- Installed and configured various internal hardware components.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Familiar with using forums, researching Technet and Knowledge Bases.
- Total Contact Ownership (TCO) and first call resolution.
- Earned commendations for teamwork, flexibility and work excellence in providing IT support to my classmates and faculty.
- Familiar with configuring and troubleshooting VPNs.
- Experience with the Spice Works Help Desk
- Tutor high school students on IT basics
- Installed access doors dampers (fire dampers, volume dampers) and grills
- Organized duct and prep it
- Hung-up duct and wield it
- Composite work
- Maintained a clean and safe work environment
- Operated power tools (band saw, hammer drill, chop saw, circular saw, ECT.)
- Warehouse manufactured sheet metal/duct work
- Warehouse logistics