- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Citrix certified Administrator( CCA) with extensive Windows, Networking and Virtualization - Citrix XenApp experience in the IT field, Excellent problem solver with strong communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional with 24 Months + experience in Citrix Presentation Server, Citrix XenApp with Critical thinking, troubleshooting, problem analyzer and resolver.
- Customer service, and personnel management are my core strengths
- Responsible for Configuration and maintenance of servers, antivirus solutions on Microsoft Windows servers and Workstation.
- Active Directory user and profile management on Windows Sever 2003/2008
- Network design, network trouble shooting and network security and Created user documentation to assist in remote operation and troubleshooting.
- Experience in good customer support and troubleshooting skills.
- Tracking and monitoring of server and workstation performance.
- Desktop Management & Desktop Troubleshooting (Platforms like Windows XP /2008 / Win 7/ Win 2008 R2)
- Antivirus Configuration, Firewall Settings, Access Privileges on Kaspersky sever edition.
- Citrix platform (Installation, Configuration and Administration) (File and Print Management).
- Responsible for Implementing & Maintaining Network & Systems Infrastructure
- Citrix XenApp 5 and XenApp 6.0, Windows 2003 / 2008 Administration, Managing users account like creating users, organizing them with proper settings.
- Publishing Resources - Applications, Content and Desktop and managing them with L1 Troubleshooting from the customer end.
- Load Management, Citrix Policies, Windows Server Administration
- Day to day health monitoring of the servers and taking appropriate steps to keep the environment under control.
- Evaluated new software and hardware to determine compatibility with existing software and hardware.