- Twenty plus years experience in office administration, supporting all levels of management. Twenty years of computer experience: Expert in Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/Power Point/Access. Strong organizational and time management skills.
Confidential - WASHINGTON D.C.
- Worked in a Call Center designed to notify and reimburse eligible Midshipmen of fees due to overpayment
- Researched online search engines (SPOKEO), as a tool to locate and contact Merchant Marines who have been unattainable by public search engines, email or certified mail
- Collected, compared and evaluated data to determine if applicable to potential recipient
COMPUTER INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
Confidential - WASHINGTON,D.C.
- Worked as a team to install 150 laptop computers for a technology convention focused on information security
- Installation included: migration/integration of Desktops and Laptops utilizing special tools and software, unpacking cables, monitors, and associated accessories: networking PCs to server; securing hardware with anti-theft devices (locks and cables); and ensured all systems (including cables) were aesthetically pleasing to meet and exceed client’s expectations
- Configured/programmed computers using special utilities: configuration files, data transfer/migration software
- Rectified/determined if problems(s) needed to be upgraded to Team Lead
RECORDS MANAGEMENT ANALYST
- Evaluated records-management systems to improve existing methods for efficient handling, protecting and disposing of business records and information
- Reduced paper records by destroying obsolete or unnecessary files for the Department of Justice in order to improve recordkeeping efficiency
- Prepared documents for conversion to digitized formats with a good understanding of departmental processes and procedures
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
- Under limited supervision carried out procedures to ensure that projects and project plans were on track for the US Army through NCI
- Documented all problems and worked to resolve them; reported progress on problem resolution to management
- Performed workflow analysis and recommended quality improvements. Technologies utilizes MS Office Suite 2003 including Access, PowerPoint, and MS Project Pro