- A challenging and rewarding position utilizing development and information technology skills to help to create a more productive work environment.
IT Technical Support Engineer
- Installed hardware, operating system software, and application software on workstations.
- Installed and set up new computers and hardware.
- Attended the card level service problem in all brand and assembled pc.
- Networking and trouble shooting in Windows Family OS.
- Printer Configuration and Maintenance.
- Network printer Configuration.
- Maintenance and Repair - Peer to Peer Networks.
- Coordination/Implementation of Hardware and software installations and Upgrades.
- Management of LAN and WAN infrastructure, using Cisco Routers & Switches.
- Perfection in configuration of, TCP/ IP, DNS, DHCP, IIS (web Server), POP3, Proxy Configuration.
- Installation, Configuration and Implementation of Windows 2003 servers
- Experience with Remote Systems Management, Branch Office & Remote User Connectivity
- Experience with managing mail server (Microsoft exchange2003, Microsoft outlook, outlook express)
- Installing and configuring Microsoft Windows Exchange Server, creating & maintaining the Mailboxes and Troubleshooting Mail related Issues.
- Careful attention to Troubleshooting Hardware, Software & Network Issues.
- Daily Back-up and Storage.
- Resolving issues and installation of software by attending either directly or remotely.