High - performing professional with 6+ years’ experience in the telecom industry working in both operator and vendor environments. A fast learner with proven ability to work independently and in a team with strong technical skills in TCP/IP networking and wireless data communications.
- Good end-to-end knowledge of LTE, EPC and IMS network architecture, interfaces, node functions, protocols and call flows.
- Good end-to-end knowledge of VoLTE and SIP.
- CCNA, CCNP (CSCO11730263), JNCIA-Junos(JPR151701)
- CCIE Routing & Switching (written)
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP technologies including VLANs, Trunking, VRRP, IGP(RIP, OSPF, EIGRP), BGP, MPLS VPNs, IPsec VPNs, IPv6, IP Multicast, NAT, QoS.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux OS.
- Programming in C, C++ and Objective-C, shell scripting.
- Design and implementation of service offerings according to customer's requirements through performing DPI and policy configuration on GGSN and Confidential .
- Troubleshooting and resolving of GPRS problems related to IP connectivity, Confidential, SGSN, GGSN or DPI.
- Operation and maintenance of Confidential, GGSN (PCEF) and DPI.
- Providing operational support and handling of customer service requests relating to PS nodes (MPBN, SGSN, GGSN, Confidential, DNS).
- Supporting project implementation by performing routing, switching, DIAMTER configuration to integrate new PS nodes(SGSN, GGSN, Confidential ).
- Optimizing customer’s Mobile Packet Backbone Network through MPLS RSVP traffic engineering.
- Providing support during major activities and projects including software upgrades, integration, hardware expansion.
- Knowledge share with customer’s engineers.
Core Team Lead
- Provided technical support for integration of Confidential equipment into Mobile Packet Backbone Network through refinement of solution design, explaining existing services and call flows to Confidential team, and performing Layer 2 and Layer 3 routing and switching configuration.
- Authored functional requirement documentation for swap project.
- Assisted in preparation of Individual Performance Assessment document for GPRS Engineers.
- Represented PS Core section in weekly network quality meetings.
- Mentoring and of new engineers.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of Confidential GPRS nodes (SGSN, GGSN, SASN, DNS, Steel-Belted RADIUS, WAP Gateway, BIG-IP F5 load balancer).
- Integration of Packet Core nodes into Mobile Packet Backbone Network (MPBN) by performing Layer 2 and Layer 3 configuration (including VLANs, Trunking, Etherchannel, VRRP, OSPF, BGP) as well as relevant interface configuration(Gn, Gp, Gr, IuPS, Gb, Gx, Gy).
- Design and implementation of Managed Data Network Services (MDNS) solution for corporate clients through APN, IPsec VPN, GRE tunnelling, routing and switching configuration.
- Planning and migration of GPRS Roaming Exchange (GRX) service from one ISP to another by performing BGP and IPsec VPN configuration.
- Performing configuration and troubleshooting of MPBN elements including Cisco 3560 switches, Cisco 3700 Routers, Extreme BD8800 Switches, Juniper routers, Juniper ISG2000 Firewall.
- Providing of second level support for troubleshooting and resolution of GPRS service and network IP connectivity problems.
- Integration of Mobile anti-spam solution into GPRS network.
- Supporting of project implementation and service delivery, and performing of user acceptance tests.
- Monitoring of system capacity and KPIs and preparation of performance reports.
Network Management Services Engineer
- Tracking, monitoring, and resolving network faults using approved processes, procedures and tools including Solarwinds and eHealth.
- Escalation of unresolved network faults to appropriate departments through dispatching of trouble tickets using Remedy Help Desk software.
- Coordinating with other engineers to resolve network problems to improve and maintain network quality and performance.
National Service Personnel
- Responsible for all administrative duties and overseeing operational risk issues in the Group Special Asset Management (GSAM) unit.
- Responsible for preparation and reconciliation of all monthly financial reports and assisting in monthly financial forecasting for the unit.
- Managed filings system and facilitated all departmental meetings.
- Leading member of a team that developed and enforced strategies to cut down wastage of resources (electricity, paper) in the company.