- Significant knowledge of integrated online systems with 9 years of LANs/WANs, telecommunications networks and expert knowledge in application software development methodology.
- Microsoft Professional Training with ability to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issue.
- Proven ability with Windows operating system (98, NT, XP, 2000, 2003) Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office Professional and Internet applications.
- Research helpdesk application for Blue Cod Technologies
- Assisted with the development and design of helpdesk application
- Using object to establish the function of each module or class
- Implement class, subclass, conditions, forms, actions and workflow to piece together the infrastructure
- Assist IT department with IIS, database, network and server
- Run reports for management and executive team
- IssueNet Administrator
- Create and support Citrix application
- Troubleshoot Phoenix application
- Internal and external phone support nation wide
- Build local area network peer to peer
- Setup POP email accounts.
- Purchase/build and configured systems
- Install mortgage software and test.
- Build and support print server.
- Backup company data.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware/software related issues.
- Quickbooks Administrator
- Setup and Configure wireless
- Supports Exchange server 2003, Firewall, Application server, Windows XP, Windows server 2000, Window server 2003, monitor servers, network environment.
- Perform daily backup using BackupExec v10x and Secures offsite storage.
- Creates Active Directory user accounts and groups.
- Set security levels, designs Group Policy.
- Maintains Hardware and Software support for end - users.
- Troubleshoots Network, Wireless, VPN, Remote support
- Provides Saleslogix, Printer and Phone support
- Administers company facilities.
- Primary liaison between Development Engineers, Configuration Management and Quality Assurance/Customer Satisfaction Teams.
- Collaborate with software team leaders in the resolution of network related issues.
- Successfully managed employee and contractor network user accounts and security policy.
- Administer Ghost to Multicast/Unicast images
- Installed SQL and Oracle databases as specified by development engineers.
- Responsible for all five engineering computer lab.