- Obtain a position in the Administrative field, grow within the company so that my current skills can expand and provide exception work to an exceptional work environment.
- Purchasing computer equipment and supplies for the Engineering Professors
- Tagging equipment of a certain monetary value and entering it into our inventory system
- Working with Professors to ensure that their equipment is delivered to the appropriate department.
- Collaborated with Helpdesk Technicians in having the all equipment for a particular purchase and that all the requested software has been installed.
- When upgrading professors PCs, collected fund for purchase of old machines and having to applicable forms to sign before releasing new PCs.
- Writing correspondence for the Director of the Department.
- Answer all inquiries in regards to when the purchases will or have arrived.
- Corresponded with accounting to make sure Purchase Orders are created for purchases over a $25,000
- Processed immediate purchases on P - Card when needed.
- Opening mail to be distributed to the appropriate person or department
- Date stamping mail and sorting according to type of mail. (Ex. Transcripts, Letter of reference)
- Receiving mail via UPS, Fed Ex, USPS, etc
- Determining whether documents received by the University are Official, Unofficial or Questionable. If questionable, given to a senior Graduate School specialist to determine its validity.
- Filing, creating folders for students who are applying for graduate school.
- Assisting applicants via email with their inquiries regarding their application
- Updating applications in Apply Yourself
- Answering phone calls received through the mail office line
- Installed and repaired peripherals such as Printers, Scanners, Mice, Keyboards, etc.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Created OS Images using Symantec GhostCast Software.
- Created Scripts to be sent to PCs over the network using Symantec Netwizard
- Installed Windows 2000, Windows XP, Office 2000 & 2003
- Answered incoming calls by users.
- Remote to user’s machine using Dameware Mini Remote
- Reset, Unlock accounts in Active Directory
- Replaced & Re-imaged hard drives for such machines as Dell Optiplex GX 260, GX 270, SX 270, SX 280, GX 620 & Dell Latitudes and Inspirions
- Resolved technical issue via Telephone, Email and user’s work area.
- Logged calls into ticket system and state resolution when closing ticket.
- Installed Software and setup Blackberry Phones.
- Working with Telecomm & testing new wireless devices.
- Created Project Plans for Technical Projects.
- Managed 3-5 Employees
- Managing Timesheets, work with my superior on Evaluations.
- Use of a tool called Shavlik to send up updates; such as Windows update, Adobe Updates, etc
- Maintained and updated all laptop models; specifically Dell & HP but sometimes Macintosh.