- Superior teamwork ability.
- Able to make difficult decisions in stressful situations
- Extremely proficient at using Windows 7, Server, Vista, Office, and Professional Operating Systems.
- Extremely proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Spreadsheet, SharePoint and Visio.
- Working knowledge of VMware
- Actively increasing experience using Unix Fedora, Red Hat and Solaris.
JR Network Admin
- Supervised over 10 million dollars of highly sensitive equipment.
- Installed and repaired over 500 computers, printers, cell phones and radios.
- Expertly tested, updated and diagnosed over 500 computers, printers, cell phones, modems, and radios.
- Expertly analyzed personal complaints of slow system, bugs, or various problems submitted through dedicated email service portal.
- Effectively handled over 8000 calls a week with a group of 8.
- Analyzed and solved software and hardware related problems.
- 2 years experience using Kerberos to verify unsuccessful logins and access to files.
- 2 years experience installing and repairing forests, domains, and security policies through Active Directory.
- 1 year experience designing and implementing AD hierarchy models.
- Supervisor of un - installing servers, switches, desktops, laptops, etc for ship overhaul period in Newport News, VA.
- Expertly created quarterly Network Security training for ships personal.
- Held titles of Work Center Supervisor, Training Petty Officer and Repair Petty Officer.