- Implemented DevOps strategies and efficient solutions to seamlessly deliver high quality software applications.
- Expertise provisioning AWS Cloud Services EC2, IAM, S3, AMI, EBS, ELB, Auto - Scaling, Config, Secrets, Route 53, KMS, DNS, VPC, VPN, SNS, SQS, RDS, CloudFront, Glacier, Lambda, API Gateway, CDN, CDK & CLI, etc.,
- Provisioned Azure Cloud Services Resource Manager, Subscriptions, Groups, App Services, V Nets, Tunnels, Blob, VM Scale sets, Log Analytics, Security, Traffic Manager, CDN, Notification Hubs & DB SQL etc.,
- Experience with compute services like IAAS, PAAS and SAAS throughout SDLC using Agile methods.
- Extensive experience in handling all the aspects of Installation, Configuration and Administration RPM, NPM on Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora, Debian), Unix and Windows servers.
- Experience with Linux System Administration (RPM/YUM), System & Server Builds, Installs, Upgrades, Patches, Troubleshooting, Security, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Performance Monitoring and Fine-tuning.
- Installed & Configured Chef & Ansible to leverage configurations of OS, Applications, Services, Packages.
- Containerized microservices using Docker, Kubernetes for automated deployments, scaling & operations.
- Configuring, Branching, Merging, Tagging Version Control/SCM using Git, GitHub, SVN & Bitbucket.
- Configured Jenkins, Bamboo & TFS for continuous integration & delivery by creating pipeline, builds, plugins.
- Monitored Application Resource, Network, Centralized Logs, Storage stats using Splunk, ELK, Datadog etc.,
- Experience with Middleware installations, deployments and domain configurations for Java/J2EE application and web servers Apache Tomcat, Red Hat JBoss, IBM WebSphere, IIS & Oracle WebLogic.
- Wide knowledge with J2EE SOA technologies such as Servlets, JMS, JSP, JDBC and Object-Oriented Programming & Java frameworks (MVC & Spring boot) etc.,
- Wide knowledge using IDE’s like AWS Cloud9, Visual Studio, PyCharm, Eclipse.
- Involved in design & configuring Microservices, REST API’s using Java (Spring) & Python (Boto3/Django).
- Design and implemented DevSecOps for security capabilities to ensure governance & compliance by configuring WAF, Load balancer, Cloud Security, IDS/IPS, DDOS, Identity/Asset Management for vulnerabilities .
- Configured User/Service Access Privileges Authentication & Authorization Identity Access Management (IAM), Active/LDAP Directories, Policies, RBAC, ACL, Federated Identity, SSO/MFA (Okta, Duo, Ping & GA).
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL Databases Aurora, MySQL, PostgreSQL & MongoDB, restorations, log generation, datastores & caching (Memcached, Redis), reviewing queries, partitioning, backup/restore and sync data.
- Assisted configuring defect tracking using JIRA/Confluence and SNOW and workspace chat Slack & Teams.
- Experience with RedHat Product Services RHE Linux CentOS, OpenShift, JBoss, Ansible Tower.
- Performed Server Migrations deploying applications, databases, Linux/Unix servers moving all client’s data.
- Strong awareness of Storage, Networking, Internet Protocols, OSI and Distributed Networks.
- Data Engineering by modifying Python scripts to automate and manage ETL processes and Dependencies.
- Worked with Hadoop clusters & Elastic Map Reduce to migrate files to Redshift with Data pipeline.
- Data Management using big data solutions Redshift, Glue, Kinesis, Hadoop & EMR clusters services on cloud.
- Installed & Configuring MQ Clustering and messaging broker queues, topics, notifications sub/pub using RabbitMQ, AMQ, SQS, SNS, Kafka & Cognito services.
- Administrated and Configured Cloud & on-premises Virtualization technologies like Oracle Virtual box, VMWare, Hyper-V, Application Servers, Virtual Hosts & Web Applications.
- Developed test cases to test code quality via functional, integration, regression, load & user acceptance testing.
- Developed SPA & RWD using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular, NodeJS Web Applications.
- Improved Security, Reliability, Scalability, High Availability and Performance of applications.
- Day to day job includes handling issues, POC, debugging, provide on call support and
- Collaborative with development, testing, agile/scrum teams & able to work under dynamic environment workloads.
Operating Systems: Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Alpine), Unix, Windows
Infra as a Code: Chef, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation CFT & ARM Templates
Middleware/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, IIS
Cloud Services: Amazon web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, GCP
Containerization & Orchestration: Docker/Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Elastic Services, PCF
Continuous Integration/Delivery/Testing: Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS/TFS, Teamcity, SonarQube, Selenium
CICD Plugins: Maven, Ant, Nexus, Artifactory, J frog, u Deploy
Version Control Systems: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN
Scripting & Programming: JSON, YAML, Shell, Python, Groovy, Java Scripts & C++, Java/J2EE, .Net
API Services: AWS API Gateway, Apigee, MuleSoft, Postman
Security: WAF, IPS/IDS, Encryption, Scanning, Anti-Virus, Filtering, Certs SSL, PKI
Identity/Asset Management: Active Directory, IAM
Auth Services: Cloud SSO/MFA, Okta, Duo, Ping, GA, SAML, Kerberos, LDAP, OWASP, Imperva/Incapsula
Data Security Compliance & Governance: HIPAA, PHI, PCI, PII & DSS
Key Service Metrics: SLA, SLO, SLI, KPI & SOA
Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, VPN, SSH, SSL, DHCP, Firewalls, Load Balancers
Database: RDBMS, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
Virtualization: Oracle VM Virtual Box and VMware
ALM Bug Tracking/ Ticketing/Env’s: Atlassian (Jira, Confluence), SNOW, Scrum, Agile
APM/LM: Splunk, Dynatrace, New Relic, Datadog, SolarWinds, ELK, Nagios, AppDynamics, Prometheus/Grafana
- Provisioned AWS/Azure Cloud platform services like Elastic Cloud Compute, Storage, Security and Identity.
- Reduced costs and risks to 30% by screening unwanted and unused resources, servers and services on cloud.
- Created AWS CloudFormation CFT and Terraform templates to build, change & version infrastructure as code.
- Provisioned infrastructure as code, execution plans, resource graph and change automation using Terraform.
- Setting up the build and deployment automation for Terraform scripts using Jenkins.
- Containerized Applications using Docker, EKS, ECR & ECS services for managing the application life cycle.
- Administrated Kubernetes for automating deployments via helm charts.
- Configured ECS cluster & network for automated serverless deployments on cloud using AWS Fargate.
- Configured task definition, execution roles, load balancer, launch type and service name for serverless deployments using AWS Fargate and ECR for storing container images, cluster management.
- Installed and Configured Linux (RHEL), Unix platforms patches, updates, file system, backup, security etc.,
- Configured Ansible playbooks to deploy applications, automate patch management & configure Infrastructure using middleware web and application servers Apache Tomcat, JBoss & WebSphere (WAS).
- Developed Ansible Playbooks to simplify and automate day-to-day server administration tasks.
- Setting up Ansible playbooks to automatically install packages from repository, to change the configuration remotely configured machines and to deploy new builds and configured with Ansible Tower so that other users can run them.
- Configured Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, VPN, Traffic Manager, Azure Monitoring, OMS, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO), SQL Azure and automate build & operational tasks using PowerShell Script.
- Hosting plans for Azure Infrastructure, implementing and deploying workloads on Azure virtual machines (VMs).
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline with Docker, VSTS (TFS Plugin installed), GitHub and Azure Container Service.
- Configured build Plugins Maven and Ant stored arttfact builds in jFrog & Nexus repos.
- Provisioned GCP cloud services like compute engine, cloud load balancing, cloud storage, cloud SQL, stack driver for monitoring and cloud deployment manager for GCS/GKE.
- Configured OpenShift platform clusters for container deployments & migrated cloud deployments.
- Configured Jenkins to create build pipeline, new jobs, managing plugins like Maven, Docker, etc. for build configurations using groovy and deploy docker images to AWS ECS/ECR & Google Cloud GCR.
- Deployed applications on Kubernetes using AWS ECS, EKS, Azure Cloud & gcloud clusters GKE.
- Created Pods, Deployments, Services and Replication Controller in Kubernetes.
- Generated code coverage reports from the SonarQube and stabilized the build failures.
- Implemented Software Release Management strategies for various Java and .Net app’s according to Agile process.
- Invoked Lambda functions for Automate Event/Schedule Triggers, Backups, Publish & Subscribe notifications.
- Monitored Applications (APM) using Splunk, Dynatrace, SolarWinds, Datadog
- Monitored log metrics & alerts using cloud services CloudWatch, Stack driver & ELK.
- Configured AWS CloudFront & GCP CDN that provided businesses and application developers an easy and efficient way to distribute their content with low latency and high data transfer speeds.
- Configured AWS route 53 to push traffic to Lambdas that are closer to customers using CloudFront Edge location.
- Shell/Python (Boto3, Django) scripts to automate builds for web apps to manage files and networks.
- Created test plans and test cases for integration, functional and load testing using selenium.
- Involved in design and integrating API’s using Apigee and AWS API gateway.
- Involved in Microservices developing using Java Framework (Spring boot & MVC).
- Collaborated with SQL database teams in provisioning, capacity planning, upgrades, analysed performance issues.
- Created database structures & sizing, user privileges, backup and recovery, compliance and security audit.
- Processed S3 data & Content Delivery filtering and transforming data (Kinesis streams, ETL Process, ELK).
- Assisted Data Management process and dependencies using AWS Datasets services Glue & Config EMR clusters.
- Worked on scalable distributed data system using Hadoop ecosystem using AWS EMR distribution.
- Configured Glue Jobs & EMR cluster distribution using python scripts.
- Monitored workflow and job scheduling using Apache Airflow/Oozie.
- Data Management on large datasets sort, aggregate & join ETL Processes and configure EMR clusters & Redshift.
- Configured ETL data pipelines for data extraction, transformation & loading of large sets of data from data sources.
- Installed & Configured MQ Clustering and messaging broker queues using AMQ, SQS, SNS, Kafka & Cognito.
- Participated in the sprint plans/ stand-up meetings/ pre-release boards/ change & incident management.
- Microservices over monolithic approach, applications to be independently scalable, version-able and deployable.
- Managed Active Directory’s & IAM user accounts, directory replication, group policies, security & roles.
- Configured ALM using Atlassian JIRA & Confluence Dashboards, Pages and maintain best agile practices & process.
- Metrics reporting for Application High Availability, usability, scalability, latency, traffic, security & error, etc.
- Assisted Migrating team in lift & shift on-premises VM’s, Databases to cloud using AWS Migration Services.
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies, relevant apps and tools and evaluate root cause analysis of system application failures, documenting bugs/fixes and helped to introduce new technologies to improve our processes.
Environment: : AWS, AZURE, RHEL, Ansible, Shell, Jira, Jenkins, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube, Terraform, Hashicorp Vault, Splunk, Apigee, LDAP, IAM, EMR, Tomcat, WebSphere, Kafka, ETL, Redshift, Redis, RabbitMQ, Java
DevOps/AWS Cloud Engineer
- Configured & Maintained AWS Infrastructure Services, Linux and Applications in multi environments.
- Managed the AWS Security & Compliance resources for Application/User Security & cut vulnerabilities to 20%.
- Provisioned and configured Infrastructure using AWS CloudFormation and Terraform (JSON/YAML).
- Configured Chef Cookbooks/Recipes to automate deploy applications, create & configure Infrastructure, backup servers, create user account privileges, and manage network configurations using AWS OpsWork Stack by 30% .
- Implemented security solutions for vulnerabilities Alerts, IDS/IPS, DDOS, Load Balancer ALB/NLB, Security groups, WAF, Shield, Guard Duty, SSL, ACLs and Route Tables to direct/re-direct the traffic to ensure secure zones.
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CICD on Linux/Windows machines along with adding/updating plugins such as Build Pipeline, SVN, SSH Agent, GIT Hub, Maven, ANT, SonarQube, Thin Backup, and Junit etc.
- Creating various kinds of build jobs in Jenkins such as pipeline project, multi-configuration, freestyle, and parameterized triggered builds, etc., using groovy scripts by using Jenkins Job DSL.
- Setting up the jobs for Continuous integration process, also to execute test cases using Jenkins.
- Used Maven & ANT as a Build Tool for the building of deployable artifacts (JAR, WAR & EAR) from source code.
- Configured OAuth & Active Directory policies also set up MFA using GA.
- Configured CloudTrail in order to capture the events & user activity related to API calls made to AWS infrastructure.
- Configured SSO Okta, Duo & to prevent DDOS attacks using Imperva/Incapsula setting up WAF, IPS/IDS to stop SQL injections and cross-site scripting also configured PKI & SSL certs.
- Deployed app container’s using AWS Fargate, PCF cloud & OpenShift platforms.
- Configured serverless deployments using AWS Fargate services and Container services using ECR/ECS.
- Configured Task definitions, Task roles, Port mapping, Container Images, Network settings etc., for serverless application deployments using AWS Fargate.
- Configured OpenShift platform for container-based code build, test and deployment applications.
- Involved in provisioning containers and performing health management checks on OpenShift clusters.
- Administrated OpenShift origin clusters to deploy multi-tenant applications using Kubernetes on cloud.
- Provisioned Identity Access Management (IAM) Roles, Policies for governance compliance enhancing rules, aggregation, workflows, entitlements, groups and LDAP/Cognito for auth and user access privileges.
- Build, Store & D eployable artifacts jars & wars to Nexus, jfrog & Artifact Repos and deployed apps via blue green to application and webservers Tomcat, JBoss & reverse proxy server Nginx .
- Managed Git VCS by creating feature branches on multi env’s ensuring the integrity of app’s via Code Commit.
- Configured HashiCorp Vault for secrets management & sensitive data protection & rotate keys.
- Containerized Applications using Docker, ECR/ECS & PCF services.
- Installed & configured Kubernetes to deploy, scale, load balance and manage Docker containers.
- Build Docker Images and deployed Restful API microservices in the Containers managed by Kubernetes.
- Configured container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries, installation and configuring Kubernetes and clustering them with service mesh Istio setting traffic rules.
- Used Spinnaker for Kubernetes Continuous Deployment and Rolling Updates.
- Deployed and managed serverless app websites and scheduled cron jobs using Lambdas Serverless.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and debugging applications using Splunk, New Relic and Alert logic.
- Collaborated with Production Team in Configuring & Integrating RESTful API calls using JSON.
- Shell/Python Scripts to configure variety of app services to Insert/Delete/Modify content.
- Modified Redshift UDFs and Lambda functions using Python for custom data transformation and ETL processes.
- Used AWS Redshift, S3, Redshift spectrum & Athena services to query large amount data stored on S3 to create a Virtual Data Lake and process the datasets & ETL process and Glue Jobs using Python.
- VM’s Server migrations by moving all client’s data, configuration settings using Amazon Migration Services.
- Exposure with Database Engineering for partitioning, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, packages, Data modelling, replicas, shards, Logical and Physical Database Design, Backup and Recovery procedures.
- Configured SFTP, server-side encryption, client-side encryption, AES 256, SAML, KMS/CMK, TLS/SSL and certs.
- Involved in code quality testing and test case scenarios integration, functional, regression and user acceptance.
- Configured secrets store, access and distribute secrets like API keys, AWS IAM/STS, SSH credentials in the Vault.
- D esigning lambda functions to generate email/text messages publish/subscribe using SQS, SES and SNS and configured Kafka clusters/broker topics and serverless functions based on event & schedule driven.
- Responsible for handling AWS (Amazon Web Services) Security Operations (SecOps) and troubleshooting, fixing the network related issues.
- Involved in ITIL process App, Technical & Operations (Change, Debug, Incident & Cost) management.
- Customized JIRA/Confluence for documentation, workflow and creating various dashboards based on bugs/issues.
- Implemented Performance Monitoring of CPU, Memory, Disks, Network using Cloud Watch & Cloud Health.
- Reduced costs by each month by eliminating unnecessary servers, services and consolidated databases.
Environment: : AWS, RHEL, Linux, Unix, Windows, Chef, Jira, Jenkins, TFS, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, CFT, Terraform, Git, Hashicorp Vault, Java, Tomcat, JBOSS, Kafka, Splunk, Nginx, PCF, Active Directory, Alert Logic, Lambda
- Configured AWS & Azure cloud services and multi platforms Linux/Unix, RHEL & Windows servers.
- Provisioned infrastructure as a code using CloudFormation, ARM & Terraform JSON/YAML Templates.
- Configured Azure DevOps pipelines for build process & integrated pipeline and deployed existing VSTS/TFS builds.
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps (VSTS/TFS) in both cloud and on-premises with GIT, MS Build, Docker, Maven along with Jenkins plugins using YAML/JSON.
- Leveraging configurations using Ansible, Ansible Tower to automate repetitive tasks, quick deploy critical applications and manage changes using Ansible Playbooks, Modules, and Roles.
- Managed Ansible Centralized Server to support various middleware application servers like Tomcat.
- Configured Bitbucket feature branches, user access, repo’s, merging and integration process.
- Configured Jenkins/Bamboo Pipeline for managing weekly Build/Test/Debug/Deploy chain and deployed artifacts to Artifactory also troubleshooted the build failure’s and reduced release time to 20%.
- Managed Azure Infrastructure Web Roles, Worker Roles, VM Role, Azure SQL, Azure Storage, Azure AD Licenses, Virtual Machine Backup and Recover from a Recovery Services Vault using Azure PowerShell and Azure Portal.
- Administrated IIS servers and configured Microsoft OMS, Backup and Restore for the application data using Azure.
- Responsible for IBM MQ server, channel status, creating queue managers, starting/stopping of MQ queues & depth.
- Modified Shell/Java scripts to run the unit tests on different jobs in Jenkins/Bamboo for testing the code quality.
- Managed Groovy based Jenkins files & plugins to automate the process to deploy the applications to Tomcat server cluster via Ansible plugin and messaging queues using RabbitMQ message broker.
- Created and configured MQ Objects like Queue Managers, Remote queues, Local Queues, Queue Aliases, Channels, Clusters, Transmission Queues, Performance Events, Triggers, Processes, error trapping applications.
- Administrated WebLogic Server Console, WebLogic Portal, WebLogic SOA Suite, Web Center Content WCC.
- Monitor and managing the WebLogic & Tomcat server instances using WSLT and JConsole.
- Manage and monitor the JVM performance regarding heap size, garbage collection and JDBC pools.
- Working on Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Configured JBoss & Tomcat domains, machines, manage servers, node managers and cluster environments.
- Managed Memory Leaks, adjusted JVM heap size, Perm size by tuning application server's heap size using JConsole.
- Built and deployed Docker containers into the cluster using Docker Swarm to improve developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed & reduced deployment time for critical agile project infrastructure.
- Worked on the creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Used Docker Swarm for automating the deployment of applications inside software containers.
- Configured Kubernetes clusters in VM’s, Kube Master and Kubelets and added Container Network Interface.
- Configured kubernetes services like Kube API, Kube-Controller, proxy and Scheduler, Pods etc.,
- Creating Kubernetes YAMLs using different objects like Pods, Deployments, Services and ConfigMaps.
- Exposure to SQL database systems like MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
- Wide knowledge in Oracle concepts and managing schema objects, implemented several stored procedures, triggers and created views used for reports.
- Build and Deployed Java/J2EE web application environments like models, portals, navigation, page layouts.
- Configured & managed API’s integrations using Mulesoft & Postman services.
- Configured IAM, Active Directory for RBAC, Groups, Federated Identity policies for user access privileges.
- Integrated Splunk with Active directory and LDAP for authentication and messaging services on the servers.
- Exposure with development and operations of web applications for Java, PHP & .NET platforms using uDeploy.
- Developed and Maintained documents of user accounts, files and directory permissions, securing Linux systems.
- Experience with using JIRA for integration schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes to understand client deployment requests in Agile environments.
- Configured F5 Load balancer to monitor application traffic, servers, pools, profiles, rules, sg, modules.
- Created and maintained user's accounts, profiles, security, and process monitoring as per PCI compliance.
Environment: AWS, AZURE, Windows, Linux, VM’s, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, Terraform, Docker, Oracle, PostgreSQL, LDAP, WebLogic, Tomcat, Ansible, uDeploy, Python, Shell.
DevOps/Build Release/Linux Engineer
- Configured AWS cloud services like EC2, EBS, ASG, ELB, AMI, SNS, SQS, Lambda & CloudWatch.
- Configured AWS network settings VPN, VPC, DNS, Route 53, Load balancers & security groups.
- Configured AWS storage services S3 & Glacier and buckets, versioning & life policies.
- Configured AWS security & Governance IAM, MFA, Guard duty, Inspector, Macie, WAF, KMS/CMK.
- Provisioned infrastructure using Terraform templates & CloudFormation CFT.
- Build CI/CD Pipelines in Jenkins to retrieve code, compile apps, perform tests and push build artifacts to Nexus.
- Admin Databases RDS, Aurora, Dynamo DB, Azure SQL & IIS for reporting & API’s.
- Configured Azure Cloud Services, Storage, SQL Azure and web, worker roles and Azure web apps.
- Configured Azure Virtual Networks, subnets, DHCP address blocks, Network, DNS, security policies and routing.
- Leveraging TFS (Team Foundation Server) environments using Visual Studio, .NET and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Configured VSTS/TFS CICD Pipelines, Build Jobs, Plugins, Workflows in Non-Prod & Prod environments
- Configured three types of blobs, block blobs, page blobs, and append blobs in Azure.
- Implemented python, shell scripts by using stranded libraries to automate jobs and for getting all agent logs, Inventory, Remote connections, Network usage and performance counters from Linux/Unix & windows servers.
- Used Chef attributes, templates for managing the configurations also build, design and maintain the platform automation using Chef Workstation, Nodes, Cookbooks and Recipes using Ruby Scripting.
- Configuring, Managing logging and monitoring tools such as Nagios, AppDynamics, Prometheus & Grafana.
- Configured Prometheus server to pull metrics from API server and to generate dashboard using Grafana.
- Created Nginx dynamic routing/load balancing capability enabling scaling, used ingress rules and Ingress Controllers.
- Querying RDBMS such as Oracle, MY SQL and SQL Server by using PL/SQL for data integrity.
- Administrated Active Directory & configured security protocols SAML, Kerberos, LDAP, OWASP & SSL.
- Administrated the Cryptography & Key Management (PKI) processes across the Client computing environment.
- Linux Administration Installation, Configuration, Patching, Tuning and Upgrades of Linux & Windows machines.
- Configured file storage services like EFS, NFS, NAS, SAN & SFTP etc.,
- Package management like Install, remove and update and querying packages using RPM/NPM tool.
- Administrated Active Directory, Microsoft IIS, Network Monitoring, LAN/WAN Networking, Group Policy.
- Configured the Data Communication Devices such as Routers, Switches, Hubs, Terminal servers
- Diagnosed and resolve tickets in accordance with priorities and involved in 24/7 on-call support.
Environment: AWS, AZURE, Chef, Terraform, Linux, Windows, SAN/NAS, Oracle, My Sql, SAML, OWASP
- Configuring jobs, build triggers & system post build actions, scheduled automatic builds, notifying build reports.
- Migrated VM’s to AWS cloud Services EC2, configured Storage service S3, security groups, firewalls, RDS, classic load balancer and created VPNs and monitored applications using CloudWatch.
- Assisted developers to resolve SVN code merging issues and Integrated Subversion (SVN) for automating builds with Jenkins/Hudson using various GIT webhooks and SVN commit hooks were configured for CI operations.
- Build/Release solutions from complex requirements & support the reliability of the software in production settings.
- Administrated Linux/Unix servers for System & Server builds, Package Management, patching, troubleshooting.
- Modified shell scripts and automated creating projects in Jenkins and Nexus repository as part of release process.
- Efficiently performed the task of resolving conflicts while merging in Subversion with the J2EE development.
- Tweaked and managed the builds by editing build.xml for change in the requirements.
- Providing automated monitoring, reporting & analyses for all aspects of the DevOps environments configured WebSphere, tomcat, apache, JVM parameters and property files (Heap & Dump Files).
- Installed, configured and created multiple instances of Host Controllers and standalone servers on JBoss EAP.
- Deployed J2EE apps WAR, JAR, EAR on WebLogic, Tomcat and JBoss Servers using automated shell scripts.
- Configure JNDI server as repo for EJB Home stubs, JDBC data source, JMS connection factories, queues and topics.
- Installed and configured IBM Http Server, WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Wily Introscope & JConsole monitoring tool to monitor the WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss servers.
- Managing web apps Java & PHP by installing/upgrading, deploying war files, configuring/updating data source connections and config property files on all non-prod servers WebSphere & WebLogic.
- Configured various cron jobs and other scheduler and event jobs in servers.
- Created new users, groups and setup their home directories and appropriate access restrictions to software and directories & files and monitoring the CPU utilization and disk space and memory in Linux Servers.