- Network Engineer with experience in implementations, configuration, upgrading, and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN infrastructure. Offering exemplary planning, team player, very collaborative, analytical skills, detail oriented and great oral and written communication skills.
- Cisco switches(2960,3550,3750,3850,9300,
- Cisco Routers(2900,2800,4300,3900,7500) experience
- Troubleshooting computers and computer peripherals for Tier 2 and 3 Support
- Monitoring - Solar winds
- Load balancers
- MPLS, Cisco meraki
- SD wan,vrf
- Ability to analyze, design, implement and maintain new projects in the information systems department
- Networking protocol-OSPF,EIGRP,BGP,HSRP, VLAN, VTP, STP, ETHER CHANEL, TCP/IP, VPN, etc.
- Maintained, configured, and monitored companies network as well as stacking and racking of devices.
- Ability to work with vendors and other teams.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Worked with vendors to procure network equipment, WAN circuits, and great with SNMP protocols.
- Performed network maintenance and system upgrades
- Managed, tracked and coordinated problem resolution and escalation processes.
- Replaced dead switches and Access point when required
- Ability to multi task, analyses of business processes and in depth knowledge of technical processes.
- Installed, configured, and supported local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Internet system.
- Ensured the stability, integrity, performance and sustainability of our in-house enterprise systems/network architecture
- Configured, maintained and setup Cisco routers, switches, and also Cisco firewall experience (5 years)
- Wireless security
- Mesh network vmware f5 and other load balancing experience
- Radio frequency and predictive wireless coverage
- Assists in administration and support of our datacenter(s) and remote locations
- Traveled to remote office locations to install nodes and implement client software rollouts.
- Installed equipment for data communications networks including cabling, wireless routers and telephone systems.
- Worked with outside vendors for fiber installations and service.
- Configuration and maintenance of LAN and WAN issues.
- Supported users both local and by phone with problem resolution and education.
- Troubleshot hardware and software to determine and rectify network problems including voip and others.
- Desktop help