- Having 10 years of experience in Networking and even having lots of Hardware and software skills all the skills like Cisco NEXUS, Firewall (Cisco ASA (6 years) and PFsense (3 years) Zyxel Zywall USG), LAN, WAN, Wireshark, Sniffer, Wireless and Proxies. Also, I have knowledge on Juniper (GNS3).
Operating Systems: Linux OS, Windows OS, Mac OS
Hardware: Cisco 16k/17k/28k/29k/38k/39k series Router, Cisco 35k/37k/38k/45K/65k/93k/95k Cisco NEXUS 5K/77k/95k series Switches, Cisco Firewall Module, Cisco ASA5500/5515 - X, Cisco UCS, Cisco ATA and 3Com Routers and Switches, Blue Coat Proxy Edition, Check Point and F5 Big IP LTM (Knowledge), Cisco Aironet 1140 series (basic), PFSense firewall, Cisco WLCCloud Base Hardware Cisco Meraki, Open Mesh, Ubiquiti
Software: Cisco Unified Communications Manager ver. 7.1.5/10.5.2 , Cisco IOS, NX-OS, JunOS, Blue Coat WebFilter, Cisco Contact Centre (basic), PFsense, ACI, Check Point, F5 Big IP LTM, SolarWinds
Networks/Protocols: LAN/WAN, NAT, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, VTP, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, POP3, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, TFTP, TELNET, SSH, VPN, ICMP,RIP,OSPF,EIGRP, BGP, STP, LLDP, Ethernet, VLAN, GRE, DMVPN, SNMP, SPAN, RADIUS, SLB, IP SLA, Zone Based Firewall, H323, TACACS+, Dot1x, EEM,QinQ. AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, IAM), OpenVPN, FreeRadius (mOTP),Snort, SDN (Cisco API), Fiber Channel, VxLAN, OTV, VDC, VPC, MPLS, PfR, iWAN, SD-WAN, Fabricpath, Multicast PIM/IGMP
- Perform advanced, complex network analysis, identify problems and design solutions
- Oversee Network Security with focus on access management and segregation
- Performs routine system administration and maintenance on local or remote locations
- Keeps documentation current for supported systems.
- Oversee the support of Cisco Unified Communications (CUCM/UCCX) infrastructure.
- Proactively analyses, troubleshoots and resolves network security issues.
- Created a AAA configuration template for over 100 Cisco ASA firewalls
- Redesigned the Cisco ASA firewall application inspection policies to ensure use of Layer 7 deep protocol inspection and validation in addition to Layer 2 - Layer 4 firewall rules
- Configured Cisco ASA firewall to use multiple security levels and interfaces
- Configuring RADIUS or TACACS+ authentication on Cisco ASA firewalls
- Configured ASA NAT with for outbound PAT or static NAT
- Configure a Cisco ASA Site-to-Site VPN (IPSec Tunnel)
- Troubleshoot VPN, firewall policy, and routing issues on Cisco PIX/ASA hardware
- Designed, implemented and maintained VPN tunnels to remote offices
- Configured and maintained Cisco PIX/ASA Firewalls, routers, AP's and switches
- Performed security audits with full reporting delivered to customer based on application, system, security device, and snmp logs.
- Reviewed and modified access control lists (ACLs) on network switching and routing equipment as needed to maintain security standards
- Perform network installations, upgrades, training, documentation, monitoring and analysis
- Design and implement corporate network architecture Handle day-to-day network and telecommunication related tickets
- Configuration of multiple models and vendors of switches/routers, including VLAN configuration, routing protocols, etc.
- Performing asset management and inventory of network and telecommunication equipment
- Document problems and resolution for future reference
- Monitoring system performance and implementing performance tuning
- Responsible for network configurations, integration of configurations and test plans. Develops system design specifications and network architecture designs. Performs research and requirements analysis for migration of emerging technology. Responsible for design, installation, documentation, troubleshooting, and sustainment of local- and wide-area network hardware and services. Develops network risk management and mitigation strategy.
- Responsible for overseeing data center operations, network performance, system availability and monitoring. Perform all the duties of a Network Engineer 1 with increased technical proficiency and working knowledge. Additionally, lead and coach lower level technical staff to manage all aspects of configuration and administration of network devices such as layer-2 and layer-3 LAN switches and other approved telecommunication devices and assume a technical lead role, as required.
- Perform all aspects of data center support duties including hardware rack installations, providing maintenance and monitoring for a large-scale local/wide area network
- Perform advanced configurations and administration on layer-1, 2 and 3 technologies switch as CAT6 and fiber network cables, RJ45 interface ports, Cisco switches and routers
- Maintain proficiency with current technologies to support an enterprise data center
- Monitor network resource allocation, utilization and perform IT capacity planning.
- Provide peer learning opportunities to lower-level staff in order to elevate overall understanding of Confidential (BLS) IT operations.
- Assist in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and technical documentation for data center floor designs, technical refresh, upgrades, procurement, consolidation, sociability and expansions.
- Develop and review weekly and monthly network and circuit utilization reports using approved network management tools.
- Onsite support
- Provide rotated on call support
- Design, Implement and Troubleshooting network problems and providing support for Cisco routers/switches (6513, Nexus 2K, 5K and 7K, 3850, 3750, 2960, Cat 95K and 93K etc.) and network management tools/protocols such as Solarwinds, syslog,
- IPv4, OSPF, static routing and SNMP.
- Developing technical documentation pertaining to project plans.
IDC System/Network Administrator
- Work in customer’s Data Center, providing technical support
- Install and configure from data link layer to application layer of the whole network system in data center
- Daily monitor and maintain the network, ensure network availability so that the remote users can have stable access to the servers
- Engage in site layout, network construction planning, quality control and ensure data safety
- Supervise server support specialist to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary
- Working L1-L7 network architecture, TCP/IP, Switching, Routing, and Optical communication technology
- Installing servers and their components including installing boards, cards, hard drives, and a diverse number of software products
- Troubleshooting and communication skills to be able to analyze hardware and software problems; research and resolve complex issues; and interface with customers, manufacturers, and technical support staff
- Diagnose data communications problems with using specialized tools, test equipment, and software utilities
- Unpack and install 2U to 4U servers into server racks within a large Data Center environment
- Install power cables following the client’s guidelines and requirements (e.g. cable management)
- Install add on PCI cards and components
- Perform server POST test and amber light audits
- Assist in replacing the main board in server