- I am results driven professional with proven success in the areas of Technology, Project Management and Customer Relations. I have strong ability to identify problems and develop solutions that are both timely and cost effective. I have a strong ability to work with cross - functional teams and senior management to implement strategic visions into operational results.
- Senior Network Administrator/Engineer with 17+ years of experience as Network Administrator/System Administrator with several certifications like Master CNE, MCSE, CIE.
- Excellent skills in client service management. I was hired several times to successfully resolve previous and current technical issues for clients. Proactive in resolving potential technical issues. Duties included researching, identifying, communicating and implementing cost effective solutions to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Experience working in both a managerial and non-managerial capacity as a Network Administrator.
- Experience working in mixed Operating Systems like Novell Netware, windows 2000/2003/2008 , Linux/UNIX environment with 25 to 4000 servers.
- Training in Windows2003/2008 Servers, Active Directory, VMWare 3.5/4.1 ESX, ESXi and Hyper-V
- Self teaching Powershell 2.0 scripting
- Strong ability to provide IT Solutions for small and large-scale enterprise environments.
- Strong technical written and verbal communication skills.
- Successfully completed several projects involving Microsoft Technologies on time, within budget and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Responsible for setting up a test lab using Windows 2012 Hyper-V, for testing various technologies before submitting the projects to various clients that enabled proactive approach to fulfill the client’s requirements.
- Implemented successfully vPro activation on Intel computers at various clients using desktop management software like Altiris 7.1Sp2, SCS/RCS, SCCM and Bomgar.
- Currently completing LANDesk Management Suite 9.5 certification.
- Prepared, documented and submitted SCCM projects for few clients to implement projects in their multi-Domain environment with System system Hierarchy like CAs, Primary and secondary sites.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable in various areas of Microsoft technologies including but not limited to: Windows servers WindowsNT/ 200/2003/2008 R2/2012, SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM and SCDPM, Active Directory. Some skilss in SharePoint and Exchange Servers.
- Collaborated with Sales Team to identify and understand client requirements and scope of work. Initiated client discussions to educate client for implementation and/or enhancement of projects for a win/win for both client and Allied Digital.
- Conducted vendor meetings to identify scope of products. Self- trained in various products including Microsoft and non-Microsoft technologies.
- Responsible for working with various clients throughout the US remotely and travelled onsite to client on an as needed basis.
- Installed successfully Intel Anti-Theft software, Secure Disable in company’s cloud and demonstrated the features to clients.
- Supported client for the implementation of SCOM 2007 R2 for Level 4 support.
Sr. System Administrator
- Managing, monitoring, upgrading and troubleshooting of mixed mode single forest single domain with Windows 2003/Windows 2008 R2 Standard and Enterprise editions.
- Managed, monitored, upgraded Windows 2003 Standard Domain Controllers, AD integrated DNS servers, DHCP server etc.
- Successfully installed, configured, deployed and maintained System Center Operations Manage (SCOM) 2007 R2 on a single management server and a single management group using Windows server 2008 R2, Ms SQL Server 2008 SP3 and IIS 7.5
- Successfully implemented System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) in test lab for production roll out on Single Primary site server and a Single site on Windows 2008 R2 Standard server edition with MS SQL 2008 server and IIS 7.5.
- Prepared, documented and implemented in test lab the migration project from Windows 2003 32 Confidential standard edition to Windows 2008 R2 64bit Standard and Enterprise editions.
- Upgraded company’s existing Bare Metal Hyper-V implementation to service pack 1, upgraded the hardware with more physical memory and more CPUs.
- Managed Hyper-V environment with Hyper-V manager and System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).
- Managed VMWare 4.1 ESXi hosts, installed VMs and conducted V2P and P2V machine management.
- Monitored and optimized Windows server 2003/2008 R2 using iPmonitor, LAN Sweeper and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2007 R2. Installed various Management Packs for SQL Servers, Exchange Servers, SCVMM, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 R2 servers etc.
- Monitored Active Directory with Active Administrator 6.0
- Managed Active Directory with expert usage of various tools like Repadmin, Replimon, NtdsUtil, DcDiag, NLtest, NTfrsutil etc.
- Cleaned AD from lingering objects, inactive user, computer, group Accounts, unlinked and unused GPOs. Performed offline defragmentation to reclaim 6MB of disk space.
- Setup test Lab from scratch on Dell M1000 Blade Server with 16 blades with Bare Metal Hyper-V Sp1. The Server was attached with EMC Clarion SAN with 15 SAS drives each of with 1TB storage capacity.
- Managing, monitoring, upgrading of various Dell Power Edge servers with BIOS, Firmware, PROC Hardware Controllers, network adapters on models starting from Dell Power Edge 1900, 1950, 2900, 2950, R510 and R710 servers. Upgraded servers with CPUs, Memory and hard drives.
- Successfully deployed Windows Deployment Services (WDS) and Windows System Image Manager with AnswerFile.XML in test lab for production rollout of Windows 7 workstations.
- Worked with Developers team to migrate company’s web site on Windows Server 2003 Standard (IIS 6.0) to IIS 7.5 on Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise server using Web Deploy Tool 2.10 and creating deployment packages for various sites.
- Managed and monitored backup using System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) 2010.
- Managing Active Directory for 3 Domains spread globally with 52 Domain Controllers on Windows 2003 Enterprise and 2000 member servers including Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 under strict regulatory control (SOX, HIPPA, FDA). Also managed separate 5 forests for extranet, test and development environment.
- Expert usage of ADRAP, ADPREP, Federation Services, AD DS, AD LDS, ADAM, GPO, RepAdmin, Server Manager, ntdsutil, Performance Monitoring, Active Directory Sites, subnets and OUs, Domains and Users, WINs servers, DNS/DHCP Servers, DFS and DFSR, SCOM, SCCM.
- Initiated the project to upgrade existing IDM Life Cycle to newer servers and migrated the MS-SQL Database from SQL 2005 to SLQ 2008.
- As a System Owner I completed the implementation of Varonis® DatAdvantage® product from beginning to end in a test, development and production environment. This allows monitoring the data access by users in company’s high regulatory environment. I installed all the components of it like Primary IDU server, Secondary and Reporting servers, MS SQL Server 2008, Probe Servers and attached NetApp filers with fPolicies on it.
- As a System Owner I completed the implementation of ADAM (Active Directory Application Mode) on SiteMinder servers in a test, development and production environment. As a result of LDAP upgrade, ADAM was installed on all SiteMinder servers.
- As a System Owner, I was also responsible for approving various Admin accounts, service accounts, shared accounts and special request accounts through the company’s IDM Life Cycle System.
- Troubleshooting user related issues in Active Directory, GPOs, Password Management and Enterprise LDAP.
- Troubleshooting user problems, creating change request, process request and incidents through the ISM ticketing system.
- Resolving issues through ISM as well as rerouting of trouble incidents to appropriate service group.
- Monitoring server logs, application logs, disk spaces, replacement of hardware, retiring the servers and installing patches.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Sync between Active Directory and Enterprise LDAP.
- Preparing for SOX compliance auditing on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Troubleshooting issues in SiteMinder, ITIM (IBM Tivoli Identity Manager), GDS Servers in production, development and test environment.
- Successfully completed over 330 various “Learning Management System” training modules various SOPs, various regulatory manuals (SOX, HIPPA, FDA) doing business in Amgen.
- Actively involved in Windows 2003 to Windows 2008 migration project.
- Special training in Change Management, Problem Management, Security Management and Incident Management via ISM software.