Experienced, hands - on and credentialed IT professional with strong desire to develop business solutions using IT technologies. Expertise includes: network infrastructure and design; server installation, maintenance and administration; multi-platform desktop support. Dedicated to continuing education and customer service.
Network+ Certified Windows Server NT - 2008 R2 Windows XP - 7 Mac OSX Portable Devices Network Security & Penetration Testing
- New computer\server installations, hardware installations\upgrades, software installation and configuration.
- Printer and other peripheral installation and support.
- Install and configure home and business networks. Add computers\servers to new and existing networks, Install and share internet connection, install and configure network devices.
- System repair, tune-up and tweaking, data-migration, data-backup and recovery .
- 802.11 implementations requiring knowledge of CSMA/CA technologies, site surveys, wireless security.
- VoIP and Qos Implementations + Telephony background.
- Primarily responsible for managing Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 server environment, help desk, desktop support, student workers, faculty/staff/student network, classroom computer labs, public computer labs, SQL backend servers, and Blackboard Community Portal and Learning Environment.
- Network technologies include Active Directory, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server, Windows NT 4 Server, Exchange 2000, Packeteer PacketShaper, Cisco Routers, Switches, Aironet Access Points, Pix Firewall, Extreme Switches and Routers, HP Procurve Switches, 3Com Hubs, Orinoco Wireless Access Points, TCP/IP, 802.11b/g, Nokia Checkpoint Firewall, Windows Clustering and Load Balancing of mission critical servers.
- Network Administration - Management of 250 user UNIX / NT network including design, installation and server maintenance.
- Key components include Exchange Server 5.5, IIS 4.0, Proxy Server 2.0, SMS 2.0 and ArcServe Backup. Plus PBX Telephony knowledge