- Over 11 years of IT experience primarily in Devops, AWS cloud, software configuration management, expertise in Build, Deployment, Backup/Recovery/ Storage Technologies on an enterprise scale.
- Strong infrastructure administration and engineering skills, proficient in designing, troubleshooting, implementing of Devops, AWS cloud, large - scale enterprise storage, Data Center Backup, Recovery and Archive, Storage and networking technologies.
- Implement solutions and engage with the business as needed to provide Devops, AWS Cloud sysops, storage and backup support .
- Extensive IT industry experience in Cloud Computing, and expertise in Build, Deployment, and software configuration management.
- Extensive experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD Pipeline using various Tools like Gitlab, Git, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Strong experience in branching, Merging, tagging, maintaining the versions by using SCM tools like GIT.
- Expertise in configure, modify, test & deploy applications on Tomcat App Servers, Nginx and Web logic.
- Experienced in automating Infrastructure using Ansible and writing Playbooks.
- Actively Involved in JIRA setup as defect tracking system, configured various workflows as well.
- Creating and managing S3 buckets and writing policies for S3 buckets, E2 Instances, AMI's, Volume snapshots, using cloud formation, Terraform and Route 53 DNS entry for domain name resolution, configured backup data to store on the AWS cloud.
- Experience in writing Python, shell, Power Shell scripting for automation.
- Good experience in monitoring the resources by using monitoring tools like Splunk and Cloud Watch.
- User management with build tools Maven and Ant. Effectively used Git for source code version control and integrated with Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline, code quality tracking.
- Using Docker, deployed and maintained microservices. Created Docker containers and built Docker images, pushed those images to Docker registry.
- Worked with Open Shift automate application builds, deployments, scaling, health management and more leveraging integrated components from Kubernetes.
- Experience in Hashicorp’s products Terraform, Vault, Packer etc.
- Configured and managed Ansible playbooks with Ansible roles and knowledge on Chef.
- Configuring DNS with lookup zones using Amazon Route53, Configured DNS failover and monitored health checks and performance of web applications, web servers and other resources using Route53 and Used IAM to control access to Route53 resources.
- Deployed and administered virtualized Linux infrastructure on Amazon AWS. Worked on custom scripts, workers and clients utilizing AWS SDK to manipulate Amazon EC2 and S3 resources.
- Backing up OS environment running Windows 2008, 2012, 2016, VMware, Solaris, IBM AIX, RHEL 6x, 7x, SQL, Oracle and DB2.
Operating Systems: RedHat Linux, Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016.
Platform: EC2, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift.
Web Servers: JBoss, WebSphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat.
Virtualization: VMware vSphere, Vcenter, ESX Host, Data-Center Virtualization, VM, KVM.
Cloud Services: AWS, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, EFS, Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling, DynamoDB, RDS, Redshift, Aurora DB, S3, Glacier, EBS, EMR, Cloud Trail, SQS, SNS, IAM, VPC, Cloud Watch, Route53, ELB.
Automation Tools: Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker.
Scripting Languages: Shell, Python.
Database Technologies: MS Sql, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, Postgres SQL.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Configured and Managed CI\CD Pipeline using Jenkins, GitLab(for other clients) and Integrated GIT with Jenkins to automate the code check-out process and also automating Builds and deployments using Maven as build tool.
- Setting up with Gitlab automation creating docker containers and building Docker images and pushed those images to AWS ECR, Docker registry. Deploying and maintaining Micro services using Docker.
- Performed fine tuning of the Gitlab pipeline by removing unnecessary code in the Gitlab-ci.yaml file and streamline of the stages to be triggered from specific branches.
- Designed, deployed and maintaining the application servers on AWS infrastructure, using services like EC2, S3, EMR, VPC, SNS, IAM, RDS, and CloudFormation and terraform.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance and manage docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Setting up with Jenkins automation creating docker containers and building Docker images and pushed those images to Docker registry. Deploying and maintaining Micro services using Docker.
- Expertise in the Jenkins plugin management, user management and setup all job projects.
- Automated multiple tasks with automation frameworks like Terraform.
- Worked with automate application builds, deployments, scaling, health management and more leveraging integrated components from Kubernetes.
- Worked with Container Orchestration tools to manage the containers and environments around the containers.
- Maintained JIRA for tracking and updating project defects and tasks.
- Used Ansible, Python Script to generate inventory and push the deployment to AWS Instances.
- Written playbooks for Ansible and deploying applications using Ansible.
Environment: EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, ELB, Auto Scaling, Cloud Watch, Python, Shell script, Jenkins, GIT, GitLab, GitHub, Ansible, Chef, Nagios and Linux servers.
- Worked on branching, Tagging & Release activities on Version Control Tool GIT.
- De signing, Installing and Implementing Ansible configuration management system and in writing playbooks for Ansible.
- Managed Ansible Playbooks with Ansible roles, group variables, inventory files, copy and remove files on remote systems using file module.
- Experience with Ansible Tower to manage Multiple Nodes and Manage Inventory for different Environments.
- Developed scripts for executing validation/test cases automatically after builds using Shell, Python.
- Worked on Deployments to public cloud using Terraform.
- Installation and configuration of monitoring tools like Cloud watch for AWS, Splunk for application servers and also working with log monitoring with ELK stack.
- Built Elastic Load balancer and launched it in public subnet to distribute the network traffic to multiple EC2 instances.
- Designed roles, users and groups using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) and also managed network security using Security Groups.
Environment: EC2 Instances, VPC, ELB, Auto Scaling, Cloud Formation, MYSQL, Oracle, S3, SNS, Jenkins, GIT, GitHub, Ansible, Chef, Cloud Watch, Shell script.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Deploying and maintaining the application servers on AWS infrastructure, using services like, EBS, RDS, ELB, Route53, S3, Mongo DB, EC2, AMI, IAM through AWS console.
- Configured and Managed CI\CD Pipeline using Jenkins, Git and Integrated GIT with Jenkins to automate the code check-out process and also automating builds and deployments using Maven as build tool.
- Experience working with code compilation, packaging, deployment/ release methodology, Linux Systems, Network troubleshooting and Database Development & Administration.
- Proficient with Continuous Integration (CI) tools like Jenkins, Hudson.
- Worked on Configuration Management like Ansible performing application builds/packaging, defect management, troubleshooting, version control and environment supervision .
- Experience in writing playbooks for Ansible and deploying applications using Ansible.
- Experience writing playbooks using Ansible to provision several pre-production environments and several proprietary middleware installations and Created inventory in Ansible for automating the CD.
- Developed scripts for executing validation/test cases automatically after builds using Shell and Python scripting.
- Worked on JIRA for tracking and updating project defects and tasks.
- Configured S3 bucket policies to manage data and maintaining the data backups and archives using glacier.
- Worked on performance monitoring tools like Cloud Watch on Services Related to AWS.
- Designed roles, users and groups using AWS Identity Access Management and also managed network security using Security Groups.
- Rapid deployment of infrastructure via Cloud Formation Template. Authored Templates to describe infrastructure to be deployed.
- D esigned high availability environment for Application servers and database servers on EC2 by using ELB and Auto-scaling.
- Installation and configuration of monitoring tools like Cloud watch for AWS, Splunk for application servers and also working with log monitoring Elasticsearch.
Environment: EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, ELB, Auto Scaling, Cloud Watch, Python, Shell script, Jenkins, GIT, GitHub, Ansible, Chef, Nagios and Linux servers.