- AWS Certified Solutions Architect with 10+ Years of rich experience in professional Experience comprising of Cloud Implementations, DevOps implementations and system administration.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures utilizing AWS (Amazon Web Services) including EC2, Auto - Scaling in launching EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Glacier, Cloud Front, RDS, VPC, Bastion Host, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Experience Configuring and maintaining virtual server environment using VMware ESX/ESXi, vCenter, KVM.
- Experience in configuring Kickstart and RedHat satellite for provisioning servers.
- Experience in configuration management tools Puppet and Ansible. Worked on operational modules of Puppet and Ansible playbooks.
- Experience in Infrastructure monitoring tools Cloud watch, SolarWinds, and Logic Monitor.
- Performed requirements gathering from the business users of the system while adhering to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) industry best practices.
- Experience in Installing, configuring and maintaining Apache/Tomcat, Nginx Application Servers.
- Experience at DevOps Engineering in automating, building, deploying, and releasing of code from one environment to other environment .
- Hands on experience working on CI/CD tool sets such as Jenkins, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, code deploy, code commit, Lambda, GIT, and Ansible.
- Experience in Designing, implementing and supporting automated continues integration and continuous Delivery process for multi-tier business application.
- Worked with the quality assurance group throughout the company identifying the major changes with the greatest opportunity for cost reduction. Involved in generating Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases manually.
- Experienced with continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment and continuous monitoring
- Experience in writing Shell Scripting using bash to automate the tasks and job scheduling, cron jobs. customer support and trouble shooting skills & experience in providing 24x7 supports.
Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Experience in deploying and managing containerization platform (EKS). Deployed containerized applications on Kubernetes.
- Led the architectural transformation of multiple monolith systems to microservices architecture.
- Led the inception and implementation of Docker Containerization of Microservices & Infrastructure.
- Helped create DevOps culture with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Tools and process
- Played crucial role in building native cloud application and migrating on prem applications to AWS.
- Experience in Cloud Foundry, deployed and managed infrastructure with Bosh in VMware and cloud.
- Extensively used Terraform to deploy the entire stack in both AWS and VMware. Integrated with CI pipelines to deploy the infrastructure and application code.
- Leading automation project across the Confidential and Avis Budget using AWS Systems Manager and sessions manager to control the shell access to the cloud resources..
- Experience with NoSQL databases Cassandra, MongoDB and Postgres SQL.
- Installed, configured and maintained entire Cassandra clusters for Confidential using ansible. Deployed reaper to schedule repairs to the database.
- Used NewRelic for enterprise monitoring. Created dashboards for various applications and infrastructure and set alarms based on the metrics.
- Experience in using various data analytics tools EMR, Redshift and Kinesis.
- Supported Confidential and Avis Budget applications ensured the services are highly available and scalable.
- Participated in on-call rotation to make sure the applications and infrastructure are up and running 24/7.
- Responsible for distributed applications across hybrid AWS and physical data centers.
- Used AWS services such as IAM, route 53, EC2, EBS, AMI, Auto scaling, VPC, Load balancer, RDS, VPC, ECS, Cloud watch, Cloud formation, SNS, etc.
- Configured VPC, subnets, route tables and elastic IPs. Conf
- Storage on AWS EBS, S3 and Glacier and automate sync data to Glacier. Databases services on AWS like RDS, Dynamo DB, Cloud front, Elastic Beanstalk.
- Lead the continuous improvement of our monitoring, alerting and remediation solutions with focus on proactively identifying and addressing production issues.
- Automated the infrastructure monitoring alerts using python Boto3 and AWS cli.
- Work experience on Auto-scaling, CloudWatch (monitoring), AWS Elastic Beanstalk (app deployments), Amazon S3 (storage) and Amazon EBS (persistent disk storage).
- Worked with Cloud formation key features such as Infrastructure as code, Execution plans, Resource Graphs, Change Automation and extensively used Auto scaling launch configuration templates for launching amazon EC2 instances while deploying resources.
- Installed and configured Kubernetes and Docker on AWS EKS(Elastic Kubernetes service) in Dev, Test, Stage and Production Environments
- Migrated monolithic applications to Kubernetes. Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy using Terraform.
- Configured connection between CICD Jenkins environment to EKS (Amazon Elastic Kubernetes).
- Experience in Managing/Tracking the defects status by using JIRA, QC tools.
- Experience in managing MongoDB (NoSQL) database.
- Monitoring of applications, servers, doing capacity planning with the help of Logic Monitor for managing logs to notify the incident management system upon reaching or exceeding the threshold limits.
- Creating, Utilizing, Managing Policies and Glacier storage in S3 buckets on AWS.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) groups, roles and users for improved login authentication.
- Experience in troubleshooting Linux administration, networking and application management.
Tools: and technologies: AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, Logic Monitor, MongoDB, AWS SFTP.
- Build and configure a virtual data center in the AWS cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehouse hosting including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Configured custom VPC’ Confidential, subnets, NAT instances . Migrated large data sets to AWS cloud (S3) .
- Setup various AWS resources includes EC2, S3, EBS, Auto scaling groups, ELB, Cloud watch .
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Controlled user management with AWS IAM policies, roles to various AWS resources.
- Provide highly durable and available data by using S3 data store, versioning, lifecycle policies, and create AMIs for mission critical production servers for backup.
- Utilize Cloud formation and ansible by creating DevOps process for consistent and reliable deployment methodology.
- Invloved completely on migrating on-perm applications into Cloud using Cloud formation. Deployed and configured MYSQL RDS instances on AWS using Cloud formation.
- Experience in Mesos-Marathon container Orchestration. Used Marathon for Application deployment and Mesos/DCOS for datacenter management.
- Installed, Deployed, and maintained CoreOS cluster on Cloud platform.
- Extensively worked on Docker containers for deploying applications. Installed and administered Docker
- Written Docker files and Docker compose files to run multi-container applications. Uploaded Docker images to local enterprise registry (JFrog).
- Experience working with Ansible. Integrated Ansible with Jenkins to deploy code to different servers. Worked with different Ansible playbooks and maintain different Ansible roles.
- Create AWS instance via Jenkins with EC2 plugin and integrate nodes in Ansible and integrating AWS S3 bucket with Jenkins for backup of code.
- Build entire CoreOS cluster using KVM for production and test environments. Configured DNS, logging, DCOS, Marathon, Zookeeper, Docker, monitoring, and platform services.
- Configured Mesos-DNS service discovery with in the DC/OS clusters. Integrated DNS into DC/OS to allow applications communicate each other through DNS.
- Experience in Ansible for configuration management and automation. Used Ansible playbooks for updating patches, software packages and deployments on the cluster. Modified playbooks as per the requirement.
- Assisted in configuring and installation VPN (site-to-site and remote) . Continuously monitored network health with custom built monitoring tool.
- Supported Nginx web servers, HAProxy load balancer and networking protocols HTTP, TCP/IP.
- Part of 24/7 on call support team handling platform services.
- Installed, configured and administered logging services Kibana, Elasticsearch.
- Experience in GitStash, Enterprise Git repository .
Environment: AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud Trail and Route 53), VDI, Linux, Ansible, Git version Control, VPC, AWS EC2, S3, Route53, EBS, IAM, ELB, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, AWS CLI, AWS Auto Scaling, Jenkins, Unix/Linux, Shell scripting, python, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, RedHat, CoreOS, HAProxy. Jira, Confluence, Stash.
IT Research Associate
- Installation & configuration of enterprise server Linux 9.x and applying patches to the servers in production and in pre- production.
- Installation, configuration, Troubleshooting and administration of operating systems.
- .Applied patches every quarter regularly to meet audit requirements using Red Hat Satellite server, YUM, Rpm tools.
- Performance Tuning and management for Linux.
- Creating file system using Red Hat volume manager.
- User administration, adding and removing user accounts and changing the permissions of group.
- Troubleshooting problems related to Operating systems.
- Creating the and updating Crontab files. NFS Administration.
- Delivered project needs on time and within the agreed acceptance criteria in a hybrid methodology environment as they attempted to transition to an Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for 200 Linux servers. shell scripting for job scheduling and crontab.
- Monitoring CPU statistics and file system monitoring and checking errors.
- Creating and cloning Virtual machines in VMware environment using virtual infrastructure client and Vsphere 4.0.
- Setting up network environments using TCP/IP, NIS, NFS, DNS, SNMP agents, DHCP and proxy.
- Involved in Raising service now tickets for creating repositories . Daily Kickoff call with team and getting project migration information.
- Creating change controls, resolving Incident tickets and problem Tickets using service-now ticketing tool, and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment under strict SLA and Resolve production incidents and minimum impact.
- Monitored ESX server alarms and VM' Confidential alarms and acted on those incidents to resolve.
- Working on FTP and SSH for remote administration . Monitoring server performance, disk utilization and failed logins.
- Installation and configuration of many Open Source Packages for company and Clients.
- Implemented V2V and P2V conversion using VMware Converter.
- Scanning the newly assigned LUNs to the serves and assigning them to volume group and increasing the file system using red hat volume manager.
- Created Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for any server outages and server problems.
- Wrote custom support modules for upgrade implementation using Unix Shell scripts and Pro*C.
- Taking Snapshots in the environment. Creating templates as per various business requirements.
- Build new Virtual machine and physical server.
- Associated for running jobs for migrating different client application servers from Solaris to Linux Environment.
Environment: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x, VERITAS Volume manager, VERITAS File System, VERITAS Cluster Server 5.1, VMware ESX sever 4.0.