- To achieve a responsible and challenging position in your organization where I get opportunity to bring out of my best of creativity, talent and technical knowledge. To be a part of dynamic team work together towards growth of the organization.
IT SENIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Possess & apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high risk technology areas/customer groups.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to priorities & resolve issues for Confidential ’ users and for customers.
- Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on complex issues.
- Day - to-day management of existing supports activities. This includes technical support staff coordination, customer expectation management, issue evaluation (e.g., severity, priority), and resolution management (e.g., patch, system workaround, application versions targeted for a future release).
- Ensure that all support issues are thoroughly documented. This includes validating that all issues are kept up to date and any related defects/bugs have been recorded in ticketing system.
- Incident Management - Resolve most technical and some business incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents. Mentor/assist less-experienced team members on complex incidents.
- Escalation Management - Identify potential escalations and alert management proactively and lead escalations through L2. Work with others to help manage escalations through L4.
- Problem Management - Proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from reoccurring in area of responsibility across teams/technologies.
- Change Management - Independently review and verify change requests, work orders, implement, and verify changes with solutions technologies team & end users.
- Patch and Security Management - Apply patch and security changes per policy. Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance.
- Configuration Management - Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate & advice CI (Configuration Item) owners for corrections.
- Release Management - Implement the upgrade and installation of releases and release patches. This includes coordination with other groups within Software Engineering, other departments as well as end users.
- Customer Relationship Management - Influence with customers and/or internal businesses/end users on a broad range of technical and operational topics. Play a trusted advisor to the customers and/or internal businesses/end users. Develop and grow assigned customers and/or internal businesses/end users account relationships.
- Project Management - Participate, propose, and/or lead internal projects, including transformation. Lead projects from own responsibility area. Gained extensive experience while working on enterprise projects that require communication strategies between different groups/organizations within a larger organization
- Teamwork - Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional. Contribute as a multi skilled resource to the team within area of technical responsibility.
Resident Service Engineer
- Recently working as a Support Engineer (Network and Systems) with Confidential Pvt Ltd, PUNE, providing Technical service to over 6000-7000 users.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows 98,2000 Professional, Server, Xp Professional, windows2003 & other application software’s. Configuration and troubleshooting of local and network printers
- Configuration and troubleshooting of messaging clients like Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, as well as Broadband line, Modems, Antivirus.
- Configuration, Implementation and structured cabling of the Local Area Network.
- Installation and configuration of various software's like Extra, Oracle, Visual Studio, Citrix, Clarify. Installation and configuration of IIS
- Installation and configuration of Active Directory services
- Installation and configuration of various Compaq & IBM Laptops.
- Handling Training rooms for training by installing software like Siebel, WLp.
- Installation, administration and maintenance of Assembled pc with Windows 2000/Windows XP/2003/win7
- Troubleshooting of printers.