- 18+ years of experience in area of CAD Data Management and Support using Windchill, Mechanical Engineering, product development functions encompassing requirement analysis, customer & supplier interaction, Concept design & development.
- SAP Data Modeling using Variant Configuration.
- Functional experience includes Casting Development, Plastic parts design & CNC Programming.
- Experience of working with cross - cultural teams under multinational environments.
- Creo, Pro/Engineer Wildfire-5 (Advance Surfacing and ISDX & AutoCAD. Creo View
- Data Modeling using Variant Configuration
- MSDOS, Windows and Unix
- MS Office
- Product design and development functions encompassing concept design & development, requirement analysis, customer interaction.
- Developing Creo standard formats & templates for various projects
- Defining best practices for Creo Windchill project support & documentation
- Identifying client’s requirements / enhancements for providing technical solutions
- Providing recruitment, training and counselling to processing associates
- Analyzing resource requirement (software, hardware & manpower) & meeting deadlines without compromising quality norms
- Interacting with the offshore team for installation, configuration & performance tuning of Windchill family of Products Data Management & Product Life Cycle
- Coordinating with the PTC Department for resolving technical issues
- Installing& testing Creo, Windchill family products and other PTC software on servers
- Testing new software and scheduling new deployments & upgrades