- Technology professional with extensive experience implementing technological solutions and recommending hardware and software solutions. Skilled at assisting local end users and technical staff to troubleshoot a variety of network problems and technological issues.
- Lenovo laptops and desktops (all models)
- Wireless hardware, internal and external (PCI and USB)
- Ethernet hardware patch panels, and configuring printers on network
- HP, Ricoh, and Canon network printers and local multi - function devices
- Implement various tailored custom settings to production environment PCs
- Create custom software packages for various customers utilizing FrontRange DSM suite
- Create and configure custom Microsoft Windows images and settings
- Microsoft Software and Applications include:
- Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 Enterprise and Pro
- Microsoft Visio, OneNote and Office 2007, 2010, 2016
- Microsoft Windows automated installation kit
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11 and Edge
- Microsoft Bit Locker Drive Encryption
- Microsoft Active Directory tools
- Group Policy Management
- FrontRange Heat ticketing system and eDiscovery client auditing
- Symphony Service now ticketing system
- FrontRange DSM (desktop automation and management)
- IBM BigFix patch management, fixlets and task
- PC Anywhere, MS remote desktop and DameWare NT remote applications
- Symantic Ghost
- Cisco VPN client and Citrix SSL VPN client
- Citrix Receiver
- Epic Hyperspace
- Symantec PGP Encryption
- VM Workstation 12 Pro
Client Technology Analyst
- Created and maintained software deployment packages.
- Provided custom reports, monitored reports and dashboards, and performed troubleshooting as needed to ensure compliance with aforementioned solutions.
- Served as a project resource and assisted with endpoint management related projects.
- Assisted with developing, maintaining, and documenting policies, procedures, end user training materials, and support documentation in regards to endpoint management solutions.
- Assisted with designing, testing, and implementing other endpoint management solutions as needed to achieve organizational strategic goals.
- Implemented changes to endpoint management solutions following a controlled and traceable path, in compliance with BSHSI policies and procedures.
- Provided top level support and trained local system end user computing support staff on tools, processes, and standards.
Client Technology Analyst
- Lead resource for the workstation client technology lifecycle and environments, by assisting in the research development and deployment of solutions to the technical challenges of the workstation management suit (FrontRange DSM and IBM BigFix).
- Assisted in the administration and maintenance of asset management, license management, patch management, ADS groups, accounts and group policy changes.
- Provided incident management and request fulfillment for the DSM and IBM BigFix workstation management tool in accordance with service level agreements.
- Implemented changes to workstation environment and applications, following a controlled and traceable path, in compliance with Enterprise management policies and procedures.
- Delivered training for the administration of Charity workstation client technology lifecycle and environments (IBM BigFix).
Lead PC Technician
- Uncrated and assembled Med Admin carts and wall mounts as it relates to IS electronics and cables: laptops, desktops, valance batteries, USB hubs, tethered/un-tethered handheld scanners.
- Assisted in the development of detailed workstation specifications and developed custom operating system images based on departmental client requirements and adherence to Information Services standards.
- Corresponded with vendors to create custom configurations throughout medical facilities.
- Provided follow-up to customers as necessary to resolve any customer dissatisfaction with deployed equipment or software.
- Supported deployment of all workstations, laptops, printers, modems and peripheral devices.
- Performed workstation configuration and software application installation, including e-mail client configuration.
- Set up hardware and installed software applications at client site, including Symantec Ghost 7.5.