- Built strategic business partnerships and maintained a high customer reference rate.
- Streamlined implementation processes reducing project timeline.
- Generated over $600K of professional services consulting revenue.
- Commitment towards customer service and willingness to contribute beyond daily expectations.
- Excellent organizational, consultative sales, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning, project, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Resolved numerous server hardware issues in a data center environment.
- Researched and implemented network enhancements that improved system reliability and performance.
- Packaging and Deployment of numerous applications to over 1500 endpoints via Microsoft SCCM.
Senior IT Support Engineer
- Provide technical support to all NJ, PA, and MA facilities by diagnosing and resolving end - user issues regarding printers, PC hardware, email, Internet.
- Provide training on G-Suite administration to other technicians.
- Architect Windows 10 image for laptops and desktops. Support wireless mobile devices with connection/synchronization to email, calendars, and contacts.
- Provide training and mentorship to junior technicians.
- Creation of procedural and policy documentation.
- MDT administration.
- Google G-Suite administration
- MaaS360 administration.
- 24/7 Hardware and Software support.
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration of 600 endpoints.
- Administration of Cisco VOIP phones.
- Test, connect and troubleshoot point to point Audio-Video connections via RMX Polycom and Creston UC.
- Packaging and deploying applications via SCCM.
- Conduct post sales/pre-implementation analysis with Sales and Sales Engineer, to identify any issues or feature requests during POC that should be addressed prior to customer kickoff.
- Organize remote or on site customer kickoff meeting to discuss the project scope and setup expectations to ensure a successful implementation.
- Offer best practice guidance and recommendations for optimum health and performance of the Comodo systems.
- Host weekly customer meetings and working sessions to assure deployment project is moving forward and on target for completion.
- Provide escalation management on critical cases by working closely with Support, Sustaining Engineering, and/or Development to provide regular status updates to the customer.
- Built strong cross-functional working relationships with Sales, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Conduct weekly reporting and case reviews to spot trends, proactively identify potential issues, and offer tailored release recommendations to meet stability, performance, and new feature requirements..
- Identify new or additional upsell revenue opportunities in existing customer accounts.
- Coordinate and manage multiple implementation projects.
- Document weekly project status which includes customer experience within Vtiger application.
- Provide project and technical account management to customers while building client relationships and customer loyalty.
- Provide training to new clients on the essentials of the Endpoint Manager portal.
- Identify areas for process improvement within the Professional Services organization.
- Developed training handbooks and Multimedia visual aids to provide to new customers.
Client Technology Engineer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Packaged and deployed Desktop applications and Windows updates using SCCM.
- Maintain all applications in the Software Center store
- Develop custom queries for accurate software and hardware reporting
- Collaborated with application owners and business relation managers to gather requirements for application deployments.
- Device and User collection creation.
- Troubleshoot software deployment issues by viewing logs using CMTrace
- Architect Windows 10 Images and bundled application Task Sequences using MDT.
- Create offline media for external vendors to image laptops and desktops.
- Update drivers for new laptops and desktops within MDT.
- Manage WDS infrastructure which includes DHCP scopes to allow for network installations of operating systems.
- Manage Print Servers (creating and deleting print queues, updating print drivers, troubleshooting network printing issues and scan to email issues).
- Active Directory and Group Policy creation and administration.
- Create packages and tasks to deploy applications using IBM BigFix.
- Integrate newly acquired companies into GBG environment by performing platform testing of existing equipment and providing system optimization.
- Provide Level 3 support to the Desktop and Executive support teams.
Senior IT Analyst
- Queue management of ticketing system.
- Vendor licensing contract renewal.
- Budget Creation and Vendor Analysis.
- Host and lead Business Relationship Management meeting.
- Inventory Management.
- Project Management.
- Video Conferencing Administration of Crestron units.
- Provide on-site support of Dell PowerEdge servers.
- Management of DNS, DHCP and DFS.
- Manage Cisco VOIP phones.
- Remote distribution of software and system updates via Dell Kace (for Macs) and SCCM (for Windows Machines)
- Administration of virtual environment using VMware vSphere.
- Server and Storage racking and cabling.
- Remote support for home office users.
- RSA VPN support.
- Mobile device setup and support using BES and Exchange Active Sync.