- 8 Years of IT experience in Cloud and On - Prem Environments with Build and release Management, Systems Admin and Continuous Integration/ Automated Deployment including end-to-end code configuration using different Third-party tools and Cloud Services like AWS, Azure, OpenStack, and PCF.
- Expertise on various AZURE services like Compute (Web Roles, Worker Roles), AZURE Websites, Caching, SQL AZURE, NoSQL, USQLS, Storage, Network services, Data Factory, AZURE Active Directory, API Management, Scheduling, Auto Scaling, and PowerShell Automation.
- Experience in dealing with Windows AZURE IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto-Scaling.
- Expert in Implement deploy and configure websites, configure Azure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics on Azure Platform along with scale and resilience for AZURE Web sites.
- Experience in Architecting and securing the Infrastructure on AWS using IAM, KMS, EMR, Cognito, API Gateway, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Config, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, NACL, Elastic Beanstalk, Redshift and CloudFormation
- Worked in an environment of Amazon Web Services (AWS) products gained good knowledge in Elastic Cloud Computing, Simple Storage Services, Glacier, Block Storage, Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Lambda, Virtual Private cloud, Load balancing, Relational Database Service, and Cloud Watch.
- Ensured successful architecture and deployment of enterprise grade PaaS solutions using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) as well as proper operation during initial application migration and set new development.
- Analyzed various distributed file systems suitable for a cloud storage using a storage benchmark. Tested a private storage cloud using Open Stack SWIFT software and worked as well with OpenStack.
- Experience in CloudFormation to automate AWS environment creation along with the ability to deployment on AWS, using build scripts (AWS CLI) and automate solutions using Shell and Python.
- Expertise in integrating Terraform with Ansible, Packer to create and version the AWS Infrastructure, designing, automating, implementing and sustainment of Amazon machine images (AMI) across the AWS Cloud environment.
- Experience with Cloud automation technologies such as Cloud Formation and Terraform and experienced in using Terraform for building, changing, and manage existing and cloud infrastructure as well as custom in-house solutions. Proficient in writing Templates for AWS IAC using Terraform to build staging and production environments.
- Experience in code deployment, Orchestration and Scheduling using tools such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Apache Mesos, CoreOS Fleet, Cloud Foundry’s Diego, CloudFormation, and automation validation using Test Kitchen, Vagrant, Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience in Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance and manage Docker containers with multiple name spaced versions and good understanding of Open Shift Platform in managing Docker Containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
- Experience in writing Ansible playbooks, created custom playbooks written in YAML, encrypted the data using Ansible Vault and maintained role-based access control by using Ansible Tower to manage web applications, Environments configuration files, Users, Mountpoints and Packages.
- Experience in Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize end product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Experienced in authoring pom.xml, build.xml files performing releases with the Maven, ANT release plugin, and managing artifacts in Sonatype NEXUS, JFrog Artifactory.
- Experience in integrating Jenkins with Docker container using Cloud bees Docker, Kubernetes pipeline plugin and provisioned the EC2 instance using Amazon EC2 plugin.
- Experience with Jenkins administration, backups and plugins. Using master slave configuration maintained various jobs in Jenkins and supported development teams.
- Acted on Designing and implementing CI (Continuous Integration) system: configuring Jenkins servers, Jenkins nodes, creating required scripts (Perl & Python), and creating/configuring VMs (Windows/Linux).
- Expert in using ELK Stack; Elasticsearch for deep search and data analytics, Logstash for centralized logging, log enrichment and parsing and Kibana for powerful and beautiful data visualizations.
- Expertise in configuring the monitoring and alerting tools according to the requirement like AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, Dynatrace, Nagios, Splunk Enterprise, SNMP monitoring for the VPN connections.
- Experience using Nagios monitoring system and different Bug Tracking Tools like Remedy, Jira, ServiceNow and Clear Quest. Designed, deployed and coordinated with different teams to enhance ELK platform and took ownership of new technologies.
- Experience in scripting languages including Shell, PERL, Python, Ruby and build automation using ANT, MAVEN and other UNIX, Windows system level programming.
- Experience in working with SQL database like MySQL, Oracle 10i/9i/8i, SQL Server and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in installing, configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting Unix/Linux Networking services and protocols like TCP, SMTP, HTTP, SNMP, NIS, NIS+, OSPF, LDAP, DNS, NFS, DHCP, NAS, FTP, SSH, and SAMBA.
- Expertise in Installation, Support, Configuration with different flavors of LINUX RHEL4.x, 5.x, 6.x, CentOS, Oracle Linux (OEL)5.x, 6.x, Debian, and Ubuntu 14.04., 16.04.4, Installed and configured Red Hat LINUX Kickstart and Solaris 9, 10 jumpstart Servers.
Cloud Environments: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, OpenStack, PCF
Configuration Management Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Ansible Tower, Chef Automate
Containerization Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Docker swarm, Docker weave, Openshift
Virtualization: VMWare ESX/ESXi, Windows Hyper-V, Virtual box, Vagrant
Operating Systems: Unix, SUSE Linux, Ubuntu, Centos, RHEL, Windows
Automation Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Terraform, CloudFormation
Web Servers: Apache HTTP 2.x, 3.x, Nginx, IIS, Apache Tomcat
Database: AWS RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL SERVER 2008/12
Scripting languages: Python, Ruby, Bash shell, Power shell, JSON, YAML
Networking/Protocol: DNS, DHCP, WAN, TCP/IP, NIS, NFS, SMTP, LAN, FTP
Version Control Tools: GIT, Bitbucket, SVN, TFS
Monitoring Tools: Nagios XI, Zabbix, AppDynamics, Splunk, Cloud Watch, ELK, New Relics
Volume Manager: LVM, VVM
Application Servers: Oracle Web Logic (8/9/10), IBM Web Sphere (4/5), JBOSS
Confidential, TX, Houston
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets with Azure internal Load Balancer and subnets.
- Created Azure Automation Assets, Graphical runbooks, PowerShell runbooks that will automate specific tasks. deployed Azure AD Connect, configuring ADFS authentication flow, ADFS installation using Azure AD Connect.
- Implemented Enterprise Integration architecture using Azure Service Bus, AppService, Active Directory, Storage, hybrid connection manager, active directory authentication for Azure SQL server and other offerings by Azure.
- Working knowledge Server less services (Azure Functions) created and configured HTTP Triggers in the Azure Functions with Application insights for monitoring and performing load testing on the Application's using the VSTS.
- Experience in migrating the existing v1 (Classic) Azure infrastructure into v2 (ARM), scripting and templating the whole end to end process as much as possible so that it is customizable for each area being migrated.
- Converting Existing Terraform modules that had version conflicts to utilize cloud formation during Terraform deployments to enable more control or missing capabilities.
- Designed and integrated Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) on Microsoft Azure and deployed PCF using CF push and urban code deploy.
- Worked on developing APIs using Kubernetes to manage and specify the copies of the containers to run the actual servers in the cloud environment.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm. Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, templatize Kubernetes manifests, provide a set of configuration parameters to customize the deployment and Managed releases of Helm packages
- Implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant, auto scaling Kubernetes cloud infrastructure and microservice container orchestration.
- Created Clusters using Kubernetes and worked on creating many pods, replication controllers, replica sets, services, deployments, labels, health checks and ingress by writing Yaml files.
- Spinnaker is introduced for continuous delivery which bakes the image and performs prod deployment. Setting the image which is stable which performs release management.
- Working knowledge of Docker Hub, Docker Container network, creating Image files primarily for middleware installations & domain configurations. Evaluated Kubernetes for Docker Container Orchestration.
- Worked on Docked-Compose, Docker-Machine to create Docker containers for Testing applications in the QA environment and automated the deployments, scaling and management of containerized applications across clusters of hosts.
- Configured and integrated GIT into the continuous integration (CI) environment along with Jenkins and written scripts to containerize using Ansible with Docker and orchestrate it using Kubernetes.
- Experience in managing Ansible Playbooks with Ansible roles and created inventory in Ansible for automating the continuous deployment.
- Installed Ansible Tower, which provides an easy-to-use dashboard and role-based access control, so that it's easier to allow individual teams access to use Ansible for their deployments.
- Used Ansible and Ansible Tower as configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, deploy applications and manage changes and automate software update and Verify functionality.
- Imported and managed various applications using GIT by configuring GIT repositories with branching, tagging, and notification.
- Implemented and maintained CI environments using Jenkins, performing deployments, Packaging, build optimization, production rollouts, staging, defect tracking (JIRA), and root cause analysis, Smoke testing, Operation support and service delivery over web/app servers like JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere.
- Extensively worked with PowerShell to automate SQL tasks, environment management related tasks and procedures on Windows machines.
- Pipelined Application Logs from App Servers to Elasticsearch (ELK Stack) through Logstash and monitored performance of the applications and analyzed log information using ELK and network parameters using the tools NAGIOS monitoring system.
- Real time Data Streaming of data from SAP HANA DB to Elasticsearch with Logstash JDBC plugin. Proactive analysis of security escalations as well as threat hunting integrating Elasticsearch with NetFlow.
- Building out and scaling Kafka clusters across business functions for large scale and large volume usage. Involved in installing and configuring Confluent Kafka in R&D line, also Validate the installation with HDFS connector and Hive connectors.
- Used Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios. Implemented reprocessing of failure messages in Kafka using offset id.
- Worked on WebLogic 9.x/10.x to implement zero downtime deployment using python and bash/shell script and used Jenkins to automate it.
- Worked on migrating projects from .NET framework 2.0 to .NET framework 4.0 (Visual Studio 2003 to Visual Studio 2010).
Environment: Red hat Linux 7.x, AZURE, Docker, OpenShift, Ansible, Jenkins, Jumpstart, Terraform, Kubernetes, ANT, Maven, Ruby, Shell, Python, WebLogic Server 11g, Load Balancers, WLST, Apache Tomcat 7.x, Virtualization, Configured plug-ins for Apache HTTP server 2.4, Nginx, LDAP, JDK1.7, XML, SVN, GitHub, Nagios, Splunk.
Confidential, Houston, Tx
- Created AWS cloud formation templates to create custom-sized VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, security groups. Worked on tagging standard for proper identification and ownership of EC2 instances and other AWS Services like Cloud Front, cloud watch, RDS, S3, Route53, SNS, SQS, Cloud Trail.
- Worked on Architecting and securing the Infrastructure on AWS using IAM, KMS, EMR, Cognito, API Gateway, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Config, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, NACL, Elastic Beanstalk, Redshift and CloudFormation.
- Worked on tagging standard for proper identification and ownership of EC2 instances and other AWS Services like Cloud Front, cloud watch, RDS, S3, VPC, EC2, ELB, Route53, SNS, SQS, Cloud Trail.
- Designed and architected cloud application deployment in OpenStack with Nova, Neutron, Keystone command line clients. Worked with OpenStack services such as Nova, Glance, Swift, Keystone, Heat, and Ceilometer.
- Responsible to Architect, build and maintain Highly Available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure utilizing Chef with AWS CloudFormation and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Involved in Creating, configuring and managing a cluster of VMs that are preconfigured to run containerized applications using Azure container services and Worked with windows Azure, cloud Services, Storage accounts, AZURE Traffic Manager and Created Azure PowerShell script for APIM backup and restore operations.
- Storing large amounts of unstructured object data in Azure Blob storage by using Scala and Python commands. Setting up an account access key and SAS for a container in Azure Blob storage using Data Frame API.
- Successfully migrated the technology stack from a data center with failing hardware and frequent service interruptions to a secure and highly available hybrid cloud infrastructure on AWS Web Services.
- Wrote Lambda functions in python for AWS Lambda and invoked python scripts for data transformations and analytics on large data sets in EMR clusters and AWS Kinesis data streams.
- Configured Kubernetes Replication controllers to allow multiple pods such as Jenkins master server in multiple minions. Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm, managed Kubernetes manifest files and created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes application.
- Created Monsoon instance status page to search the instance and platform information. Migrated Monsoon metadata web app to Docker container.
- Worked on Docker to create images and containerize the application build, by writing Docker file and Docker-compose YAML files.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using python scripts.
- Developed Chef Recipes in ruby to configure, deploy and maintain software components of existing and cloud infrastructure and bootstrapped chef client nodes.
- Deployed Chef Recipes, automation tools and Builds, and did an overall process improvement to any manual processes and evaluated Chef Recipes with the concept of Test Driven Development for Infrastructure as a Code.
- Designed the project pipelines using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into different Web/Application Servers and also creating fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects using Jenkins, VMWare, and Maven Ansible & GitLab.
- Creating Python scripts to totally automate AWS services which includes web servers, ELB, Cloud Front distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups and application configuration, this script creates stacks, single servers, or joins web servers to stacks.
- Maintained Bitbucket Repositories which includes Jenkins and JIRA Integration, creating new repositories, enabling GIT to ignore, branching, merging, creating pull requests and the access control strategies from Bitbucket.
- Worked on Monitoring server performance with tools like Nagios, Splunk, Dynatrace, Datadog, New Relic and resolved network related issues with manual commands and built Splunk Cluster environment with High Availability resources.
- Implemented a centralized logging system using log stash configured as an ELK stack (Elastic search, Log stash, and Kibana) to monitor system logs, AWS Cloud Watch, VPC Flow logs, Cloud Trail Events, changes in S3 etc.
- Created scripts in Python to automate log rotation of multiple logs from web servers. Working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM to create Web applications.
- Written Shell scripts to apply the Integration label to all the files which needs manual labelling of files.
- Created Ansible Playbooks to provision Apache Web servers, Tomcat servers, Nginx, Apache Spark and other applications.
- Worked on NoSQL database MongoDB to replica setup and Sharding. Also experienced in managing replica set.
- Configuration and administration of LDAP, NFS and NIS in Linux and also implemented Samba for sharing of resources between Linux and Windows environments.
Environment: AWS Cloud, Red hat Linux 7.x, Chef, Docker, OpenShift, Ansible, Jenkins, Kickstart, Jumpstart, Terraform, Kubernetes, ANT, Maven, Ruby, Shell, Python, WebLogic Server 11g, Load Balancers, WLST, Apache Tomcat 7.x, Virtualization, Configured plug-ins for Apache HTTP server 2.4, Nginx, LDAP, JDK1.7, XML, SVN, GitHub, Nagios, Splunk.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- I mplemented AWS services like EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation using JSON templates.
- Worked on Implementing and setting up Route 53 (AWS DNS service) for AWS Web Instances, ELB, Cloud Front and Elastic Beanstalk on AWS Environment and Worked on Route 53 for Failover and Latency Based Routing to the client's websites with weighted routed policies.
- Worked with Amazon Elastic Load Balancing which automatically distributes traffic across multiple Amazon EC2 instances which enables to achieve fault tolerance in the applications.
- Created Amazon Virtual Private Cloud in the scalable environment which provides advanced security features such as security groups and network access control lists to enable inbound and outbound filtering at the instance level and subnet level.
- Improved the virtualization for the servers using the Docker for the test environments and Worked in DevOps group running Jenkins in a Docker container with EC2 slaves in Amazon AWS cloud configuration.
- Configured the Weave Net such that it creates the Virtual networks which connects Docker Containers to multiple hosts.
- Created a Swarm using Docker CLI to deploy the services to a Swarm and managed the Swarm behavior.
- Maintained the interfaces and secure connections between Jenkins and CI/CD tools. Configured jobs and pipelines using Jenkins.
- Launched and configured the Amazon EC2 Cloud servers using Linux AMI and Ubuntu AMI and configuring the servers for specified applications using Jenkins.
- Integrated SonarQube with Jenkins using Maven to get the Quality Analysis for all the Projects pre-deployment. Discussed the report with Developers so as to explain the SonarQube Report and to help improve code Quality.
- Maintained Artifacts in binary repositories using JFrog Artifactory and pushed new Artifacts by configuring the Jenkins project Jenkins Artifactory plugin.
- Wrote scripts in Bash, Perl, Python & Shell Scripting to customize build, promotion & release process.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies. Performed all necessary day-to-day GIT support for different projects.
- Deployed new Splunk systems and Monitor Splunk internal logs from the monitoring Console (MC) to identify and troubleshoot existing or potential issues.
- Created database tables that can store and retrieve any amount of data and serve any level of request traffic using DynamoDB.
- Worked with application/database team to resolve issues for performance Tuning and Management of Linux servers.
Environment: AWS, GIT, GITHUB, SonarQube, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Ansible, Chef, LVM, Splunk, Nagios, DynamoDB, Python, shell scripting, Linux.