- ITILv3 - F, Certified SCRUM Master, CCENT Certified, PMP Certified, Security+, Interim TS/SCI
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, Akamai DNS, Cisco OpenDNS, Iron Mountain, Hosting & Colocation, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity, Data Backup
- Internet-DNS, SMTP, FTP, BGP, EIGRP, SIP, SCCP, MPLS, HDLC,HTTP,
- Windows 10 AD 2000-2016, VMware ESXi 6X, Nutanix, Linux
- Windows Office, Terminal Services, VCenter, CITRIX, VPN, RSA, DUO, Networker, Sourcefire, Microsoft OfficePro, BMS, MS-SCOM, Solarwinds, Visio, NessusD, Websense, NexThink, MS-SCCM, ServiceNow, Footprints
- Troubleshoot hardware and software IT issues for local and remote users and resolving Desktop, Laptop, Server, and Video Conference problems.
- Provide IT solutions for various user requests.
- Provide onsite Windows Server administration on VMware Dell platforms.
- Ensure systems and workstations are at current security patch levels.
- Interim Top Secret Clearance
- Dell Certified Laptop, Desktop, and Server Repair Technician
- Manage day-to-day enterprise infrastructure and operations of the Networking, Systems, Audio/Video, and Telecom teams. Led IT infrastructure program through casting compelling vision and conducting strategic planning.
- Responsible for all major IT Infrastructure projects, buildouts, consolidations, expansion projects, etc.
- Establish process and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of IT teams.
- Oversee IT Budget for 15 sub-departments within IT.
- Provide hands-on support to local and remote teams to meet project deliverables, timelines, and tasks.
- Oversee backup solutions to meet compliance requirements
- Interface and negotiate with vendors and service providers to obtain contracted services and meet SLA’s.
- Collaborated with outside parties, including designers, contractors, carriers, and vendors to meet deliverables and provide exceptional IT solutions for expansion projects. Oversee infrastructure maintenance and support contracts.
- Maintain compliance with complex technical regulations and designed policies and procedures that ensured a productive team and secure operating infrastructure.
- Manage, implement, and direct infrastructure security initiatives pertaining to corporate network access.
- Conduct and mitigate vulnerability and penetration tests with third party providers as well as in house tools.
- Lead efforts to identify and resolve security risks based on third party security assessments (Microsoft, Cisco).
- Implemented Cisco ISE (NAC) Network Access Control and Intrusion protection.
- Collaborated with business units to implement corporate IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery procedures and establish obtainable RPOs and RTOs per application. Mitigate risks and document DR scenarios.
- Conducted key leadership responsibilities for team of technology staff and consultants including hiring, mentoring, and providing productive feedback.
- Implementation and integration of the cost-effective and highly-scalable compute and storage infrastructure based on the virtualization and cloud technologies
- Ensure reliability of Microsoft AD infrastructure and associates services; NAS, Backup, Security, SFTP, AD administration.
- Encourage team members to build technical skills by providing interaction with new products and vendor communication.
- Conduct security audits for networking, systems, and infrastructure using proprietary and contracted services.