- Exceptional and highly motivated leader and problem solver with an excellent track record in Project Management looking to become a vital part of your organization.
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft Exchange
- Network Administration
- Network Security
- System Administration
- VMWare ESX
- Hyper - V
- Project Management
- Cloud Computing
- Technical Support
- Network Design
- Mobile Device Management
- Led projects from kick - off to closure including, budgeting, forecasting and team management.
- Introduced and oversaw the adoption of VMware Virtualization utilizing vCenter and vSphere.
- Infrastructure HA best practices by effectively distributing ESX hosts within and between data centers.
- Planned and managed an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 by deploying multiple virtual server instances within vSphere.
- Spearheaded an on premise upgrade of email collaboration technologies to a four node Exchange 2013 CAS Array providing High Availability, and Site Resiliency.
- Oversaw the migration of over one hundred physical servers to virtual servers into a newly configured vSphere environment.
- Designed, installed and configured a Mobile Device Management System to control, secure, manage, and monitor mobile devices containing business critical data.
- Managed, trained and supervised a team of junior systems engineers.
- Scoping (SOW) and build of material (BOM) of technical projects.
- Planned, assigned roles and directed IT infrastructure projects for various enterprises.
- Designed, deployed and led a team of engineers through a Microsoft Hyper-V based network infrastructure deployment.
- Oversaw the migration of physical to virtual servers to reduce the need for hardware dependency and the organizational environmental footprint.
- Supervised numerous migration from on premise Microsoft Exchange Server to cloud based Exchange Server services.
- Managed Microsoft updates and deployed software packages through Microsoft Configuration Manager.
- Maintained 24x7 IT operations for internal company and client datacenters.
- Managed, trained and supervised in-house engineers, customer service IT staff, and managed vendor relations.
- Managed Information Technology infrastructure projects for enterprise clients.
- Recommended and oversaw the standardization of in house host server profiles, ESX builds and configurations that improved performance, reliability and reduced service outages.
- Recommended, installed and managed the rollout of a vSphere 5.5 to help resolve resource issues experienced with previously installed version of management software.
- SAN Administration, Server updates, patch and firmware management
- Managed and supervised engineers and junior consultants through various enterprise and client projects.
- Led projects from kick-off to closure including, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Supervised and lead a team of engineers who assisted with server virtualizations and migrations, switch/router deployments, datacenter buildouts, & migrations to cloud platforms.
- Environment health and assessments for current and future state along with architecture roadmap.
- Ran all phases of Information Technology projects from systems administration to general IT consulting
- Balanced technology requirements with budgetary restraints