- ICT professional with more than 10 years of project and program management experience in infrastructure, Telco/IT application development, six - sigma process improvement. Experienced in managing the project budgets from $500K to $80M and successful portfolio of delivering the projects within defined scope, schedule and budget using SDLC, PMLC, waterfall and agile/scrum,DevOps methodologies.
- Project, Program& Product Management
- UAT/QA Testing/Validation/HLD, LLD Flows
- Executive Reporting & Communications
- Excellent communication skills (verbal& written)
- People/Vendor Management
- Schedule Management
- AMPs, GSM, UMTS, LTE, VoLTE/VioLTE, VoWifi, VOIP,IoT,5G
- SCTP,/Diameter/SS7/BGP,EIGRP,OSPF,VLAN Trunking (VTP),DHCP,SNMP,FTP/SIP/Open Stack /VNFs/NFVs/Hypervisor
- Budget Management/Projects Finance Controller
- Transition/Transformation/Risk Management
- Process Improvement/SOP preparation
- LAN/WAN/SDWAN/MAN Networks Management
- IaaS/PaaS/SaaS Cloud Technologies
- Digitization/eCommerce/Artificial Intelligence
LAB Engineering Manager
- Lead project/program delivery in the areas of technology and business to deliver the services to the customers resulted in increased revenue.
- Keep maintaining the schedule of Engineering/PMO Projects/Programs to have them on track for the instant reporting to Management.
- Implemented 5G related projects while having the said configuration on Core Platforms Cloud Based Infrastructure of Nokia (CBIS) for SGSN-MME/SSRs/CUDB/HSS, Provisioning Nodes & on coordinated the same with downstream teams of IT-Billing/Front end teams for end to end LAB testing.
- NOKIA One-NDS/HSS(SDM), Nokia Cloud (CBIS/CBAM) products
- Lead project delivery in the areas of technology and business to deliver the services to the customers resulted in increased revenue.
- Implemented 5G related projects while having the said configuration on Core Platforms (SGSN-MME/SSRs/CUDB/HSS, Provisioning Nodes & on coordinated the same with downstream teams of IT-Billing/Front end teams.
- Implemented enterprise cloud based solution of product “Unison” which involved wireless and wireline IT integration and platform modernization. Managed overall budget of $20M. Lead the entire life cycle of the project using SDLC, collaborated with business for gathering the requirements, scope locked, solution, development, QA, release and integration with OSS/BSS nodes in core network.
- Compliance of IOS12 for Push Notification Server & Emergency Call back for Rogers Enterprise Users Unison & for all IPhone users.
- Implemented currency upgrade/capacity expansion projects of 76.5M by enhancing the existing capacity on the infrastructure in Rogers datacenters across Canada. This has resulted in increased bandwidth and reduce customer complaints.
- Transformed Rogers IP Backbone from existing 30Gig to 70Gig (SSR/QFX)Bandwidth in all across Canada (Splitting the said Upgrades to regional level to avoid any issues with the redundancy).
- Lead the delivery of projects for modernization of Packet/IMS-SIP and Voice core including CS2K/VOIP/Security to improve network footprint and stability.
- Implemented Rogers Smart Home Monitoring System, Monthly Data Home Sharing, Vehicle Trackers etc.
- Delivered network virtualization projects for Data Rating & Billing platforms (TSP/IUM).
- Prepared all kinds of project change requests & got the Change Mgmt. approval while taking care of all stake holders/resources on-board.
- Completed IPV-6 Transformation project at related network infrastructure nodes i.e. SGSN-MME/GGSN/DNS/HSS/HLR/NBs/MiP MSCs/eNBs/CSCF/SBG/MTAS/BTAS, RSHM etc.
- Completed M2M/OSS projects (OSS-RC upgrade-SNMPv2&v3), Broadband billing & Data-rating projects (IUM etc), DRA (diameter routing agent), PCRF (SAPC), VoWifi, VoLTE E911 & AAA, & other services of fire brigade/ambulatory care relating to Public Safety Radio services etc.
- Transformed Network Architecture project/program of VoLTE within Rogers in Yr2015 & a successful VoLTE market launch.
- Transformed Network Architecture project/program of VoWiFi within Rogers in Year2016 & a successful VoWiFi market launch.
- Coordinated with MOCN Partners of Rogers i.e. VideoTron, MTS, SaskaTel, Bell, Telus, Wind for the end-to-end projects services validation & verification.
- Managed stakeholders up-to 40-50 in a project, executive reporting to VP’s by preparing mile stone dashboards, proactively identified risks, mitigations, Gantt chart schedule.
- Managed overall budget of a project by forecasting, monitoring actual spent, variance analysis and ensured project is delivered within +/-10% of the allocated budget.
- Identified and managed interdependencies and linkages between disparate projects; managed the activities of cross-functional project teams on-shore as well as off shore.
- Facilitated problem solving and control changes to project baselines (e.g.: scope) through accepted change management practices.
- Worked with Networks using equipment supplied by Nokia,Ericsson,Nortel,Alcatel Lucent,Siemens,Huawei, HP, IBM, Broadsoft, Genband, Adaptive Mobile, Mavenir and XURA etc.
- Performed end to end Projects deployment & roll-outs of Telecom/IT networks (Voice/Data/RAN/IT) of overall budget of $50M.
- Completed many projects in relation to EBU & CBU i.e. Contact Centre build-outs, Telemetering, Transmission roll-outs (includes both terrestrial & satellite), & Multimedia deployments (includes both Audio/Video) teleconferences.
- Lead & Cash Ufone Phase-V 14 Million Subscribers Capacity Project with Huawei of US$540Million of Huawei provided infrastructure with existing Nortel & Siemens Networks.
- Lead the set-up of PMO Centre of Excellence & Governance following full life cycle of service management that included but not limited to reporting, standards, KPI’s, performance, analysis, project intake model, compliance & governance, tools & database management, training & enablement, internal communications, project control office, financial forecast and delivery management, and process improvement.
- Operation & Maintenance of Core Infrastructure for 24*7 Hrs.
- Lead the RFPs of network expansion of budget $20M and implemented the entire project life cycle from vendor selection, infrastructure build, QA testing and hand over to operations. Besides, used to work for RFPs, RFQ, RFI.
- Actively participating in the commencement of Quality Management System Program for ISO 9001:2008 Certification for the Technical Department. Various important milestones have been achieved, including Internal Quality Audit.
- Familiarity with ISO 27001, NIST, ISACA Security Policies.
- Implemented a culture of KAIZEN triggers within each technical department & their KPIs tracking to comply ISO9001.2000.