- Seeking an IT Professional position where I may use my experience as a Systems Engineer along with excellent data analysis skills that can be utilized to improve the overall efficiency while making progressive contributions to the growth of the company.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Systems Engineer / Application Support
- Conduct system administration on customer and prospect networks utilizing Dell, VMware, Microsoft, and SonicWALL based infrastructures as a managed service provider.
- Deliver technical network support and knowledge in the field and remotely.
- Deliver/Troubleshoot hands - on and on-site support of Microsoft Windows, and Linux O/S, MS Office, MAC O/S,Networking/Printing, hardware, servers, VoIP telephone systems, network devices, applications, mobile devices, etc. as well as virus/spyware, malware removal.
- Configured Remote Desktop and RDWeb setups for our customers, and setup VPN connection’s wizards based on the customers firewall (SonicWall, FortiClient, etc.)
- Implement and support Office 365 environments for customers to setting up SharePoint as network drives to configuring their admin portal, and best practices.
- Provide assistance / support on-site and remotely concerning Microsoft RDS, VMware, Microsoft Server O/S, Exchange, SonicWALL, networking, automate, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical expertise over the phone.
- Providing day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
- Worked in Active Directory to maintain and set up different organizational units for users, machines, set up group policies, etc.
- Manage, maintain and set up physical and virtual servers as needed for different customers.
- Determine root causes of incidents, develop and communicate resolution plans regarding next troubleshooting steps.
- Document resolution of incidents in company CRM( experience with Connectwise, Zendesk,& Salesforce)
- Provided quality assurance, documentation, and training support for our customer (Reliant Rehabilitation) application Rehab Sync.
- Experience scripting with Powershell, MYSQL,Bash, HTML, & Python.
- Experience providing patching with SCCM and Kaseya, and Ignite.
- Experience with MDM software as Airwatch, and Intune.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Customer Success Engineer
- Serve as the customers main point of contact post- sale to help them achieve desired outcomes with Confidential ’s software (QTest).
- Served as a liaison between the customer and our product development team regarding feature request and new feature implementation and best practices.
- Provide support to customers by leveraging multiple toolsets: Salesforce, Zendesk, Hipchat, JIRA, Confluence, Pardot,Service Now.
- Provide remote training sessions, configuring content based off customer’s testing environment.
- Used Rest API’s, automation tools, and created MYSQL databases to help customers with instillation and usage of QTest.
- Created instructional documentation and Use Cases for external and internal usage regarding QTest, which included best practices.
- Provided QA testing after major releases and worked with the product development team lead to troubleshoot and find patches after major releases.
- Served as the US representative for support while working with a team located in Vietnam.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Customer Support Analyst
- Provided customer support to teachers needing aide with the software.
- Provided application support by finding and managing bugs that needed to be fixed in testing
- Created and tracked cases in Salesforce.
- Created application documentation to help teachers better assist their students with the software.
- Managed and administered multiple accounts.