- Seasoned Professional in IT industry with 17+ years of experience with Cyber Security Architecture, Identity Access Management, Mergers / Acquisitions and Divestitures / Active Directory / Mail Domain Consolidations / Migrations of Fortune 500 Enterprises and Microsoft Core - Infrastructure and non -Microsoft technologies.
- Microsoft Office 365-Dedicated (BPOS) to Office 365-Multi Tenant E-mail migrations, setting up MFA for additional security and Possesses excellent leadership skills and has managed Tier III, Tier II & Tier I Global support teams for Midsize to Large organizations.
- Proven track record of Architecture Designing, Migration, Upgrades & Administration of Infrastructure technologies, Cloud Computing Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Project Management, Project Team lead, Risk Management, Conflict Management, Costs Control Management for Midsize to Large enterprises. Solid command and in-depth expertise in Architecting, designing and Administering
- AWS (VPC, EC2,S3,Puppet Automation, CloudFormation,Route53 etc.) Microsoft Azure (ARM, Azure AD Connect, Azure Express Route, Azure Networking, Storage etc.) Active Directory (Windows 2000, Windows 2003 & Windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2), Microsoft Server OS (Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2), Microsoft Exchange Server (2000, 2003, 2007 & 2010, 2013).
- Well-versed with Architecture / Designing and Administration of VMWare Hypervisor (ESX 3.0, 3.5,vSphere 4.0, 4.1, 5.0, 5.5)VMWare SRM (4.0, 5.0) Citrix Presentation Server(4.0, 4.5), Citrix XenApp (5.0, 6.0, 6.5) RedHat, Fedora Linux and Storage arrays (FC, iSCSI) Dell EqualLogics, EMC Clarion, HP EVA, Lefthand, NetApp.
Cloud Computing: AWS (EC2,VPC,S3,Route53,Puppet, CloudFormation,Lambda) Microsoft Office 365 (EOP, OME, TLS, DLP) Microsoft Azure (Azure Network, Azure Express Route, Azure Resource Manager) Okta IAM / SSO, OAuth 2, SAML 2.0, OpenIDConnect, SWA
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2016 R2, 2012 R2, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003, 2000 RHLE 5.0-6.0, Fedora 13.14.15, SUSE 12
Web App Servers: Vshell SFTP, Tumble Weed, IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0
Messaging: MS Exchange Server 2010, 2007, 2003
Tools: HP Openview, Nagios Opsview, SCOM, SCCM
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS
Server: Hardware HP ProLiant, HP Blades, Blade Center, Dell PowerEdge, Dell Blade Enclosures
Other: Citrix PS 4.0, XenApp 5.0, XenServer 5.0HP EVA FC Disk Arrays, HP Lefthand ISCSI Disk Arrays, Confidential Clarion FC Disk Arrays, Dell EqualLogic ISCSI Disk arrays, HP FC and ISCSI Switches, Dell PowerConnect FC and ISCSI Switches.
Principal Enterprise Architect
- Provide technical Leadership services for Cyber Security, Cloud transformation, Design, Upgrades and Data Center migrations for our Enterprise Customers
- Microsoft O365 Security and Identity Access Management architecture
- Design / lead Microsoft Office 365 Migrations (Tenant to Tenant & O365-Dedicated to O365-Multi Tenant) setting up MFA, SSO Federation
- Lead IAM / SSO App Integration Programs / Projects with Okta MFA
- Oversee teams of both Onshore and Offshore Systems Architects / Engineers.
- Managed IAM / SSO Consolidation Programs for enterprise clients
- Provided Managed IT Outsourcing services to several Enterprise clients.
- Design and Implement and build out VMware, Microsoft Azure, Azure AD Connect, Azure AD, MFA, Azure Conditional Access, Azure Privileged Identity Management, AWS, iSCSI arrays and Microsoft core Technologies, help customers with their Infrastructure upgrade roadmaps and expert advice for Program / Project management.
Advisory Architect Cloud Security
- Lead Office 365 Security architecture design for Healthcare client
- Architected Identity Access Management integration
- Design / Implementation of IAM and Conditional Access for O365 services
- Design / Implementation of O365 Security controls (DLP, CASB, Encryption, EOP)
Principal Cyber Security Architect
- Lead Email Security baseline policies Implementation for Exchange online (O365)
- Lead the Cloud Security architecture and engineering team
- Lead the Cloud Security initiatives strategies to protect confidential data
- Design / Implemented Cloud Security policies
- Responsible for high level IAM Security with Cloud Platform integration and SSO initiatives
- Implemented Restricted IAM model for Cloud based applications access