- To seek employment in a challenging and competitive environment which will suit my knowledge and skills that will allow me to use my skilled experience for personal and professional growth.
- Overall 9+ years of experience in Information Technology with a strong background in Data Visualization using TABLEAU, Quick View 10, Data warehousing and ETL process using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Seeks to work in an environment that provides the opportunity for me to apply my knowledge of data capture, management, analysis, research and policy making in solving problems in the field of academia, research organizations and corporate bodies as well as sampling techniques and lecturing.
BI Software/ Programming languages: Tableau, SSAS, SSIS, Alteryx
Platforms: Windows, Microsoft, Stored Procedures
Tools: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), ETL.
Data Platforms: DB2, Oracle, MS/Access, MS SQL Server 2014, MySQL.
Languages: SQL, PLSQL, PowerShell
Tableau Developer/Tableau Administrator
- Tableau installations, configuration and administration strong expertise with Tableau platform sizing, troubleshooting, tuning & disaster recovery.
- System Administration including the creation of new site, server maintenance/upgrades/patches and schedule control.
- Incident management, showstopper resolution, root cause analysis and backup and recovery.
- Analyzed and resolved performance and server - based issues and prepared backups using Tabadmin and Tabcmd commands.
- Windows Servers (2008/2012) & networking technologies Experience with Windows Active Directory, SAML for security architecture and IIS for Web Servers Experience with Storage devices like NAS, SAN
- Change management including software, hardware upgrades, patches and Platform monitoring, availability and performance management, and service reporting (KPI)
- Product implementation, system integration or development with strong understanding of Tableau Architecture and Administration
- Prepared test scripts and documented user training modules
- Formulated procedures for installation and configuration of Tableau desktop.g/r
- Performed tableau server automated monitoring & server job processes
- I oversaw Tableau Server Management (like Clustering, Load Balancing, User Management etc.) and Tableau Server/Desktop Licensing
- Performed Tableau administrator such as granting access, managing extracts and Installations of server/desktop
- Generated ad-hoc Tableau reports on demand for providers
- Was responsible for generating Tableau reports with Trend lines and generated Tableau Dashboards with Oracle multidimensional database
- Maintained network computer systems current by upgrading hardware, installing newer applications and updating security and antivirus programs
- Handling of tableau migration and scheduling
- Experience in taking back ups and restoration of Tableau repository
- Good knowledge on Tableau Metadata tables and Postgre SQL
- Generated Dashboards with Quick filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently
- Generated tableau dashboards with quick filters and sets for ICD9 codes connecting to Oracle Database
- User Java Script API to customize the views, selects, filters, date and time
- Generated tableau dashboards with combination charts for clear understanding