Enthusiastic, resourceful professional with outstanding history of administering and troubleshooting Windows and Mac environments. CompTIA certified individual with comprehensive expertise managing networking and security procedures. Driven self - starter recognized for proactively defining and implementing innovative technology strategies. Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and consistently meet deadlines. Capable of developing standardized procedures to ensure efficient, cost-effective operations. Skill for working with all levels of employees to achieve shared technology objectives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Information Technology
- Network Administration
- Advanced Desktop Support
- Team Collaboration
- Cisco Networking Devices
- Analysis & Reporting
- Continuous Improvement
- IT Infrastructure
- CompTIA Certifications
Networking Tools: LAN/WAN Administration, VPN, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Routing/Switching Active Directory, SCCM, VMWare, eSXi/Hyper-V Manager, ASDM, WebRoot, N-Central Solarwinds, Mimecast and Barracuda Essentials
Confidential, Richmond/Charlottesville, VA
- Deliver excellent leadership to a team of 5 engineers, serving constantly expanding clientele. Function as the primary System and Network Administrator for 9 organizations, and execute advanced third-level support for 50+ clients.
- Partner with other engineers and cross-functional technical team to drive successful execution of major implementation projects. Oversee system capacity and recommend appropriate networking strategies to amplify security posture of networks.
- Launched the Richmond market and secured 9 clients in Richmond and Charlottesville based on superb service.
- Boosted monthly revenue by at least $20,000 per month in managed service agreements for the company.
- Pioneered development of world-class solutions to complex issues and strengthened existing technologies.
- Oversaw compliance requirements (HIPAA & PCI/DSS) for clients in alignment with government regulations.
- Presented the first standard operating procedures for service desk engineers to senior management.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Desktop Support Analyst
- Implemented advanced technical support for the executive members of the Richmond school system.
- Performed a wide range of activities, including preventative/corrective maintenance on computer equipment and peripherals.
- Troubleshot and repaired LAN system issues.
- Conveyed technical information to non-technical users with clarity and precision.
- Participated in large-scale project to integrate Ricoh printing system for entire staff at City Hall.
- Serve as primary support for 50+ users with desktop and laptop workstations under minimal direction.
- Attended City Hall board and council meetings to gain understanding of effective leadership practices.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Field Support Technician
- Provided full-spectrum technical support to onsite staff, including LAN maintenance/troubleshooting, and maintenance of desktop systems (hardware, operating systems, applications, equipment). Engaged with Software Systems Engineering and Applications Development teams to quickly identify and eliminate problems.
- Contributed to company-wide projects in partnership with field service analysts, including the migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Administered application/update deployments for client PCs using SCCM and collaborated with level 3 system administrators to conduct advanced troubleshooting of issues with SCCM.
- Provided valuable support during Confidential ’s merger with Confidential, with a focus on transitioning Confidential users from federated accounts to Confidential -based applications and logins.